Chapter Thirty-Eight

Hi loves please enjoy this new chapter I'm excited to see your loves feedback! Love you all 🧡💙

🍅🍥

"So what took you guys so long?" Kiba asked his eyes on the raven, and blond.

He mostly asked due to the fact Naruto had his arms crossed over his chest, and eyes averted away from his lover. Sasuke only rested his elbow on the table, and laid his chin upon his palm.

"We had to talk about some personal things that the dobe sometimes doesn't want to admit he agrees with, but acts like he doesn't ." Sasuke confessed.

Naruto grumbled under his breath he promised himself right when they left the restroom he wouldn't admit that he enjoyed what they did in the restroom.

Even though the blond himself was the one that asked, and said the word quickie. Honestly, Naruto wasnt expecting to go all the way he had thought they would make each other, orgasm but in another way.

Still even if Sasuke asked to go all the way he was willing, and he knew he should of figured they were going all the way from the gag Sasuke made from his tie.

'Well, I am loud.'

'Gah! This teme!'

Sasuke moved his free hand to grasp Naruto's hips he felt Naruto tense, as he cupped the place where he bit his lover. Naruto felt his cheeks warm, ad he tried to stay, and look upset, but deep down he was the happiest he had ever been.

He was about to turn to face his raven, before he felt a brush against his ear.

"Don't forget to put that picture in the lock box, or should I say our lock box from now on." Sasuke whispered.

Naruto's face instantly flushed he snapped his head towards the raven who became nose to nose with him. He tried to glare, but Sasuke so up-close brought him butterflies. Sasuke leaned closer passing Naruto's face to be by his ear.

"Hn, what do you say Naruto we take more pictures like those."

Naruto felt his body tingle, and felt the temperature rise he wouldnt admit in that moment he felt such a massive turn on. Just remembering the picture brought him chills the way he looked so defeated, and consumed by pleasure, while Sasuke had a proud more than satisfied smirk.

Sasuke tore away his eyes falling over his blond whos cheeks were brushed with a bright crimson.

"Hn, my dobe is so cute." Sasuke hummed.

Naruto cheeks flushed even more the look Sasuke gave him the way those ebony orbs sparkled when he said that, and how they glowed. The soft loving smile that were presented on his lips. The so called head over heels engulfed Sasuke's expression.

"S-sasuke s-stop." Naruto whispered embarrassed a soft smile spreading over his lips.

"Hn, but its true." Sasuke added.

"Look I dont know what the both of you are talking about, but get a room, from the looks you guys are giving each other its making me gag." Sai said, as he faked gaged.

Neji snapped his head over at Sai only to smack his arm.

"Sai!" Neji cursed.

Sasuke's eyes trailed over to Sai's a wicked smirk curling his lips.

"What jealous that Neji doesn't look at you that way?"

"Sasuke!" Naruto cursed.

"Pft!"

Sai sent a glare over to Kiba who almost let a laugh slip the brunet had a hand over his mouth his body shaking slightly from trying to hold back his laugh.