Chapter Sixteen

Hi, loves I have missed you all so freaking much like so so so much! Work is taking over my life I am going through so much drama in my work place I can legit make a book here about it and replace us with Naruto! Ugh I'm just so tired from it I just miss writing so much but at times I don't have any energy. I hope no one forgot about me and my books! Because I miss you all! 💙🧡

"Do you want to know what Sakura asked me?"

Naruto lifted his head from his math homework. His eyes fell over the ravens who was across from him. They were in the ravens room seated on the floor their papers over the coffeetable that parted them. Naruto was slightly confused by the question.

"What?" He asked his voice soft.

Sasuke sighed he lowered his head his eyes falling over his lap.

"I just don't want you thinking wrong." Sasuke stated.

Naruto scoffed lightly.

"Sasuke you don’t have to explain, that's your business." Naruto confessed.

Sasuke only lifted his head his fingers clenching his pencil. He turned his head to gaze out his window.

"Well, if you tell me that then I'm going to feel guilty."

Naruto knitted his brows he dropped his pencil his eyes falling over the raven.

"For?" He asked.

Sasuke sighed drifting his eyes back to meet the blond those pits of ebony now more stern.

"Who is Jugo to you?" Sasuke asked.

The room went silent for a moment, before Naruto broke into laughter. He grab his stomach from the pain of laughing so hard. Sasuke clicked his tongue only to march up to the blond then crouch down to his height those hands grasping the blonds shoulders.

"S-sasuke what kind of question is that?" Naruto chuckled.

His laughter simmered once he caught the seriousness in those eyes.

"I just met him. I can't believe that though he's so funny." Naruto laughed softly.

Sasuke eyed the blonds joyful pits of blue, and he didn’t know why he felt his heart slightly clench.

"You say you guys just met, but you guys act like you've known each other longer." Sasuke stated letting go of the blond.

He pulled his papers to the blonds side taking a seat in front of him. Naruto only smiled.

"We just click." Naruto chuckled.

Sasuke pressed his lips together, while he played with his pencil.

"Just be careful you open up way too quick. I don’t want you getting hurt."

Sasuke went back to his homework, but felt a thump to his head he lifted it up only to catch the blond smiling at him. That bright smile that was so mesmerizing that brought him to smile.

"You know you're the only one I open up the most to." Naruto pointed out.

That clench around his heart faded he didn’t know why he was scared or even bothered by the blond getting close with someone else. Maybe he just knew his intentions, and he didn’t trust anyone else. Naruto was like a flower delicate, and deserved to blossom, and bloom without being plucked or fumbled with.

"Get to work." Sasuke ordered playfully he pinched the blonds nose softly earning a small chuckle.

"Yes sir." Naruto giggled with a salute.