Chapter nineteen

Hey, loves! I hope you enjoy this longer chapter! I'm so happy to be writing and updating my books! You have no idea how happy I feel and for any of loves that message me and comment and I don't reach please don't take it as me neglecting either of you! I appreciate you all like you can't even imagine! If it weren't for your support and you feedback I wouldn't be writing. Just thank you so much enjoy! 🧡💙

"Naruto are you kidding me don’t throw yourself like that on the couch!" Sasuke cursed.

"Sasuke I'm fine I feel better!" Naruto reassured he shot up from the couch to present, and show he actually was feeling better.

"Naruto we legit left the hospital an hour ago!"

Naruto groaned.

"Okay do you want me like this!" Naruto said first rising from the couch with joy.

"Or do you want me like this!" Naruto added lying back on the couch in a position like he was already in his coffin.

Sasuke couldn’t help, but burst out into laughter. Naruto laughed as well standing up from the couch only to be tackled by the raven. Sasuke embraced the blond who stumbled back.

"S-sasuke." Naruto blushed.

"Just let me stay like this for a while." He whispered.

Sasuke pulled Naruto onto the couch still hugging him. Naruto didn’t know what to do he fumbled with his hands, before hugging back his heart was racing, as Sasuke held him. Naruto was scared Sasuke would be able to hear it.

"Your heart is beating fast."

Naruto's face flushed brightly he pushed Sasuke away to grasp a pillow, and stuff it against his face.

"Baka!" He yelled into the pillow.

Sasuke smiled seeing the blond stuff behind the pillows. He reached to grasp the pillow yanking it from the blond.

"Itachi said there was a carnival near town." Sasuke informed.

Naruto snapped up so quickly his eyes sparkling brightly.

"Really? Can we go please!" Naruto begged happily.

Sasuke chuckled.

"Of course we can, but next weekend you need to rest" Sasuke sternly said.

Naruto jumped in the air to land on the raven. He was still excited to go even though it would be next week, he was about to pull away, but Sasuke kept him from moving. Naruto tried to pull away, but Sasuke only held him tighter. The warmth brought by the blond made his heart swell feeling hat he was right there in front of him relaxed him.

"You really scared me…….I guess realization is hitting me…..if I hadn't…."

"Sasuke." Naruto called softly to push away.

"Im-"

Naruto eyes widened as they landed on Sasuke who lifted his head exposing his ebony orbs that were swelled with tears.

"You weren't breathing." Sasuke whispered, as more tears fell.

"I-i….s-started to p-panic just the thought of losing-"

"Sasuke." Naruto called softly.

The raven only stuffed his nose against the blonds shoulder his arms entangling around his waist to hold him close. Sasuke pulled Naruto down on the couch they were both laying sideways Sasuke holding Naruto against his chest. Naruto didn’t move he knew Sasuke wouldn’t let him. All he could do was hold Sasuke back he snuggled against his chest sighing softly, as he engulfed the ravens scent.