Chapter Eight

Hey, loves here is the next chapter hope you enjoy this next one. Please comment and let me know what you think 💙🧡 love you all!

Ebony lashes fluttered open with a soft groan. Sasuke opened his eyes to gaze around the room he yawned not wanting to move, an inch from the warmth he was enveloped in brought him comfort. He turned his head to find the blond sleeping on his shoulder in such a peaceful state. His head slightly tilted up to meet Sasuke's The raven lifted his hand to capture the blonds cheek, his thumb soothingly tracing those whiskered cheeks.

The ravens eyes soften, as he caught the slightly puffy eyes of his best friend. Despite the tears Naruto looked peaceful his eyes stated something else, how he was just exhausted. Sasuke continued to stroke his best friends cheek happy at least some parts were back to normal.

'Ring!' 'Ring!'

The sound of an alarm brought both to jump startled. Sasuke brought his hand back to his side, as Naruto softly whimpered. His lashes fluttered open exposing those bright pits of blue. Naruto stood up to fumble over to his bag on the floor next to the door. He pulled out his phone to shut his alarm off. The raven heard him grumbled which brought him to chuckle.

Sasuke, slowly stood up to stretch his body his joints gave a satisfying pop, before he relaxed. He turned to spot his best friend gazing out the window.

"It stop raining, but the streets are still flooded." Naruto mentioned.

Sasuke stepped over to stand behind the blond, and gaze out the window eveything was muddy, and the streets were flooded. Cars were slowly driving down the streets to not splash the water all over the place.

"Welp, on the bright side we have rain boots." Naruto hummed with a smile.

The blond turned around to walk over and check on the book. To their luck the books pages were just very slightly wrinkled.

The two decided to get ready for school, since the raven was always over Sasuke always had spare clothes, he handed Sasuke his uniform, while he decided to wash the other later on.

Sasuke was the first out of the shower walking out to dry his hair with his towel. The raven decided he would cook breakfast for the two of them. He placed the towel back into the restroom to then comb his hair with his fingers his hair instantly spiking up.

Sasuke was in the process of heating up the pan, and spraying oil upon it, when he heard the door to Naruto's room open. Naruto rushed out of the room to then stumble over in his tracks. Naruto nervously chuckled scratching the back of his head, as his best friend caught him with a perplexed expression.

"Hehe, for a second there I thought you left." Naruto chuckled softly.

Sasuke smiled shaking his head.

"Dobe, why would I do that?" He asked, as he turned his attention towards their food.

Naruto turned away nervously.

"I-I don't know, just stepping out of my room it was really quiet, so I thought you had rush off." He confessed.

He could tell Naruto was still scared of scaring him off. Sasuke obviously knew why, but he wanted to prove that eveything was okay, that their lives partly went back to the way they were from before.

"You okay with an egg sandwich?" Sasuke asked suddenly.

Naruto perked at the question.

"S-sure." He smiled.

Naruto walked over to his fridge to grab a glass pitcher out of the fridge. He placed it on the counter to then pour water into both of the glasses. He handed one to Sasuke which he took to sip on the water.