Chapter Six

Hey, loves!!! Next update!!!! Ahhh I hope you readers enjoy this chapter!!! I love you all please comment I love reading them!!! Thank you and enjoy!!!!!

"Please Naruto we need to talk."

Naruto gulped his heart hammering against his chest. He couldn't move, as much as he wanted he wanted to run away, and hide forever.

'Beeepppppp'

Sasuke clicked his tongue in annoyance, the door slid open with students flooding the room Sasuke let the blond go who took several steps back. He turned only for his wrist to be caught.

"Don't even think about running away after class." Sasuke whispered against his ear.

The blonds cheeks flushed brightly, as the hot breath of his best friend brushed against his ear. The blond hesitantly nodded, before he was let go. His best friend glared at him then pointed at his usual seat. His expression saying he better take his seat, and not someone else's

Naruto sighed taking his usual seat next to Sasuke he placed his arms on the desk to then place his head down. The raven peered softly at him he hoped he wasn't too harsh with the blond, but he had to he finally hand him in his hands, and he wasn't letting go.

The class started, as usual.

"Continue on your projects." Kakashi hummed to lean back in his chair.

His eyes spotted the blond, which earned him to stand from his chair.

"Project?" Naruto asked confused.

The blond heard the screech of an object moving to then turn his head to his left, and spot the raven placing his desk next to him.

"Yes, and we are partners." Sasuke added.

Naruto turned when a shadow hovered over them.

"Naruto?"

The blond faced his teacher who gazed at him.

"Where have you been? Are you sick?" Kakashi asked.

Naruto brows soften.

"M-mm. I haven't been feeling well." Naruto lied.

Kakashi nodded he lifted his hand to press the back of his palm against the blonds forehead.

"Your temperature seems well, but if you need anything you both tell me. I'll give you just a couple of days more to finish your projects."

Naruto smiled softly.

"Thanks Kakashi."

Kakashi nodded to ruffled both of their hairs with his hands. Kakashi saw them both, as their spoiled brats he had the miracle of at least teaching them one class each year. He's know them since they were toddlers, and he was there for them when they both lost their parents. Sasuke, and Naruto were like two peas in a pot. He gave them his usual closed eye smile, before turning away.

The two began to work Sasuke showing him the chapter, and topic.

"Oh, so we are just researching the disease that happened during the war?" Naruto asked.

Sasuke nodded getting Sasuke's typical 'hn' in response. They had to share the book, because Naruto had forgotten his. Naruto was deeply focused on the topic when his nose was randomly flicked with gentleness. Naruto snapped his head over to Sasuke.

"What was that for!?" Naruto whispered with shock.

Sasuke flipped the next page of his text book to glance at the blond, and shrug his shoulders. Naruto chocked only to fight back his thumb, and index finger grasping to pinch Sasuke's nose. Naruto quickly pulled back, as the raven hand pressed over his nose to then glare at his best friend who pouted.