Chapter Eleven

Hey, loves here is the next chapter! I hope you all enjoy! 💙🧡

Lunch rolled around fairly good.

More than good.

The group was together eating their lunch, as they mindlessly chatted.

"Do you want to work on the project, at my house, or your house?" Sasuke asked the blond.

Naruto was about to place a piece of apple into his mouth when Sasuke asked the question. He hummed at the question, but figured an answer.

"Is my house okay?" Naruto asked.

Sasuke's eyes dulled.

"Why do ask me like I'm going to say no." Sasuke grumbled.

Naruto rolled his orbs.

"I'm just making sure." He stated sarcastically.

Sasuke pouted for his fingers to pinch the blonds whiskered cheeks. Naruto fought back by pinching the ravens ear.

"I could be here all day don't challenge me." Sasuke warned.

"It's on then." Naruto declared.

They both glared at each other from other people views it look like a fight was about to occur, but the group knew those glares meant no harm, and it was just away from them to focus their energy on not breaking their glare to smile.

But, Naruto being Naruto.

He had a thing for smiling.

His lips curved into a crooked smile which emitted him to curse.

"Whatever." He grumbled pulling away to continue eating is food.

Sasuke smirked in victory only to turn back and enjoy his meal, as well.

'Ding!'

Naruto ears perked to then grasp his phone from his pocket.

"How did P.E go?"

Naruto chuckled at the question, but also at the upset emoji.

"Good, how did singing 'roar' from katty parry go?"

Naruto laughed at his own question.

'Ding!'

"Why do you like to torture me?"

Naruto giggled at the reply.

"Ohhhhh Naruto-kun has boyfriend." Hinata teased with a giggle.

Naruto laughed only to roll his orbs. Sasuke was slightly curious about the person the blond was texting. Naruto was never one to be on social media a lot other than YouTube, and another app.

'What did he call it?' Sasuke asked himself.

'Wattpad?'

Either way he shook his head from the thought to focus on the blond, and Hinata.

"No....." Naruto stopped to then trail off, and think.

Sasuke eyes widened at the fact the blond had trailed off, as if he had to really think about the situation. Everyone else was on the edge of their seats, as the blond thought roughly.

He choked out a laugh.

"I'm just kidding guys!" He laughed.

Sasuke felt his heart pump was blood again he swore if he was standing up he would have been long gone on the floor. He stopped his thought only to knit his brows. He blinked, as his fingers gripped his fork, eyes trailing over to the blond who continued to text.