Chapter Twenty Five

Hi, loves I'm sorry I took so long to update this book, or any of my books. I've been in a weird rut period that I'm trying to get out of. I love my books, and the all the lovely feedback from all of you loves. It makes me happy, and because I'm sort of in a low motivation state I feel uncertain when I work on any chapter of my books. I want them to be the best, and that each chapter brings you wanting to read more. I don't want it to boring, and in some way if I can very unpredictable haha. I love you loves so much and I hope you enjoy this chapter. ALSO THIS PIC HAD ME DYING 🧡💙💀

Sasuke held onto his blond laying his chin on his lover head, as Naruto snuggled against him. Naruto was the happiest he could ever be. Sasuke was his, and his alone.

"I wonder how Sakura is doing." Naruto mentioned.

Sasuke hummed his eyes softened at the thought of the pinky.

"How did you know?" Sasuke asked.

Naruto frowned slightly his hands grasping the back of Sasuke's shirt.

"Because, she used the same tactics, as I did." Naruto confessed.

Sasuke shut his eyes his heart clenching remembering the day he found out Naruto was being bullied, and abused. He pulled Naruto closer to him.

"Do you want to go ask Tsunade when we leave from here?"

Naruto tore away slowly their arms still holding each other, as their eyes connected.

"Mhm, Tsunade sent me a text that Sakura was staying with her." Naruto informed.

As, much as Naruto was worried for Sakura his mind kept going back to Sasuke. His heart fluttering gazing into those ebony orbs. Naruto felt like he could never get enough of Sasuke. No matter how much they spend time together it always felt so small. Naruto also couldn't stop smiling his fingers tracing the ravens jawline.

He lifted himself slightly, on his tippy toes, the raven lowering their noses brushing lips about to be one.

"Let's go talk to Tsunade." Naruto cut in.

Sasuke knitted his brows only for his blond to break out of his hold.

Barley.

Sasuke captured Naruto's wrist yanking him back only to fall against his chest. The move left Naruto shocked, but he was hypnotized once his eyes laid against those ebony ones.

"The difference between my teasing, and yours is." Sasuke whispered lowering towards the blonds ear.

"You won't get away with it." Sasuke ended in a low tone.

Sasuke's lips falling below Naruto's ear, and right upon his neck the kiss was soft sending Naruto breathless, and chills to run up his spine. Naruto cheeks blushed, as he felt his lover part his lips, and bite him softly against his neck.

"Mpm."

Naruto, along with Sasuke's eyes widened at the soft yet slightly high pitched moan that came from the blond. Naruto covered his mouth, as Sasuke pulled away to face his flushing blond. Something inside of Sasuke filled him his eyes darkening slightly he moved them so Naruto was pressed against the wall.

"Did that make you feel good?"

Naruto heart skipped more than a beat his eyes peering into darker ones. He tried to speak, but he felt so helpless, and the tone Sasuke used almost made him fall to his knees. A sensation of obeying, and submitting filled Naruto.