Chapter Twenty Nine

Hey loves! Here is the next chapter! I hope you enjoy it 💙🧡

"Abusing noses?" Naruto asked perplexed arching a brow.

"Yes!" Gaara repeated.

Naruto broke into laughter, after Gaara confirming his accusation. Gaara cheeks flushed in embarrassment at the blonds laughter.

"Naruto!" Gaara flushed out.

Naruto laughed more he tried to consume his laughter, but it was difficult he swatted his hand around.

"S-s-sorry." Naruto laughed out.

Naruto wiped away his tears he took a deep breath, his hand falling over his stomach.

"I hope I have abs after this." He joked.

Gaara giggled at that he shook his head only for his best fried to pat his back.

"Now, lets go eat."

"Hey where's Naruto?" Kiba asked leaning towards Sasuke.

"Oh, he'll be here shortly."

Kiba then moved over to Naruto's seat to then fish around in his bag taking out a small little gift bag. Sasuke was taking a sip of his water when Kiba was handing him the item.

"Uh…Shikamaru said you needed this."

Sasuke arched a brow at the gift bag. Sasuke grasped the bag only to tear away the tissues . All Sasuke needed to see was under the tissue papper only for his eyes widened along with Kiba. Sasuke cursed under his breath Kiba's cheeks flushing as well.

"Stupid Shika!" Kiba cursed out lowly.

Sasuke snapped his head around not catching the Nara in his seat.

"Where is he!?" Sasuke lowly hissed.

"He went home early." Kiba grumbled back.

Kiba tensed he patted Sasuke's shoulder roughly.

"Put it away! Put it away! Put it away!Naru is here!" Kiba hissed out quickly, and lowly.

Sasuke grumbled under his breath grasping his backpack quickly, and stuffing the small bag inside, and zipped it up. Sasuke tensed up when he felt two hands grasp his shoulders he turned around only catching his blond who's brows softened.

"Sasuke….you okay?" Naruto asked worried he had felt how uneasy Sasuke felt.

"Yeah, sorry I um…haven't been feeling well." Sasuke bit his cheek, as he lied, but there was no way he would tell the blond his true reason.

'Tch, I'm going to get you for this Nara!'

'Damn it how am I going to hide it we share everything.' Sasuke mentally cursed out.

"What…since when? You okay?" Naruto panicked.

Kiba smiled he adored Naruto, and he just adored his best friends relationship, he moved over to take a seat in his usual chair. He took out his phone to type away quickly.

'Shika!'

'Yes love?'

Kiba clenched his fist he felt his heart warm, but right now was not the time to melt.

'Why in the world did you think it was a good idea to gift Sasuke lube, and condoms!? Why do you even have those!?'

Kiba bite his thumb, as he saw Shikamaru read his message then the bubble of indication that he was typing.