𝓘𝓶𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓐𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓪 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮 (1775-1960)

A.N: Note, this timeline is currently outdated, everything here is accurate, though there is more information to be added soon! Just be wary!

Welcome timeline traveler. I see you have passed through the warps and wormholes through all of the possible alternate timelines, and have arrived at this timeline. A timeline where when a man takes it upon himself, succumbing to his own lust and greed for power, destroys the fledgling, young American democracy... and replaces it with something else.

Absolutism.

Monarchism.

Autocracy.

The new emperor sets about carving his name in the stone tablets of history, by changing history via conquest, diplomacy, cunning, and politics... this is the main portal page to travel to different parts of the Imperial Americana...

Oh, and this timeline features imperialism being much more prominent even into the modern era. I do not support that in real life, nor is this timeline meant to express some wacky political manifesto or something. This is fiction, so please treat it as it so. Can't believe I need to state this-yet I do.

Timeline: 

1739: John Charles Franklin Price is born on a small family farm north of Leeds, in the United Kingdom.

1775: The 'Shot Heard Round the World' at Lexington triggers the American War of Independence. The British are woefully unprepared for a complete rebellion in its North American colonies. Despite this, they perform well in the first year of the war.

1776: The Declaration of Independence is signed. The United States declares independence from the British Empire. Britain begins actively supporting Native Nations to distract the Americans while the British mobilize for larger offensives and campaigns.

1777: The Americans retreat after losing the city of New York and Boston again to the British. The Americans lose the Battle of Saratoga after Benedict Arnold is shot and killed. France, Holland and Spain withdraw any idea of supporting the rebels. America is on the ropes.

1778: In February, Congress places an up and coming lieutenant, John Charles Price as the new commander-in-chief of the army, firing George Washington after his mishandling of the war. He builds an army of 48,000 volunteers for service. He trains them with the help of Prussian military commander Friedrich Wilhelm August Heinrich Ferdinand Steuben to become an army that even the British will fear.

1779: General Price leads 14,000 men into Pennsylvania, sacking over 40 Indian villages and killing over 20,000 natives in one of the first genocides in American history. In the three-month campaign, they march across Pennsylvania, the American soldiers filled with bloodlust. Congress considers sacking Price but his entire army is loyal to Price. He wins a massive morale boost with the recapture of New York in July and Newport in September. He retakes Boston and sends Lieutenant Lee to invade Canada again.

1780: On April 17, 1780, General John Charles Price with 150 soldiers storms Independence Hall in York, Pennsylvania, and forces Congress to dissolve into his puppets. He declares the Republic dead and the formation of the American National State. Price changes the volunteer service to extensive conscription. He retakes Philadelphia with his army and moves his government back to the city. By October, the rest of Maryland is liberated while the British attack the Carolinas.

1781: The British launch a new offensive into Virginia via the Carolina's. By now the Continental Army numbers 67,000 men. General Price leads 35,000 south, while the remainder is stationed around the country. Price defeats the British repeatedly in skirmishes at Richmond, Fredricksburg, and Jamestown. The final battle at Yorktown results in General Cornwallis being shot in the head. The British frantically retreat, however, John Paul Jones' fleet traps the fleeing British as they attempt to flee to Cape Charles across the Chesapeake. Admiral Jones sinks the British troop ships in mass, 8,600 of the 9,000 total British troops drown in the Chesapeake, 300 more are killed in the initial stages of the battle and 100 are captured. British troops across the south surrender in droves and loyalists are mass executed. Natives retreat from any battle to avoid persecution.