𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 84: 𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵 𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂!

Alright guys, so this is that chapter I mentioned that has violence towards children. I just thought I'd let you know so you're prepared for this. This chapter is sick, sadistic, and depressing as hell. Just be ready for it. 

*******************************************************

September 15, 1983

Josephine's POV

After saying grace I raised my wine glass, "Let's dine everybody-!"

BANG! BANG!

"Everybody get down on the ground! NOW!"

Men decked out in dark green uniforms, with black masks only showing their eyes, armed with assault rifles of an unknown variant and manufacturers swarmed the dining room. There were dozens of them, and who knew how many were elsewhere in the palace. These weren't assassins... this was a coup. I couldn't tell their origins, I wasn't sure. Were they military? They definitely looked like it... the way they moved, the way they secured the dining room... also it did help my presumptions considering they dressed the part.

"Are you stupid!? GET ON THE GROUND!"

We all carefully complied and the men herded us into a corner of the room, forcing us down onto the cold marble floor.

Two more men, with heavier equipment, entered the dining room.

"Generals! What's the plan now that the royal family is subdued?"

Clearly the leaders.

"Leave that to us... Alexander now is when the real fun begins!"

"Indeed Michael, reports are indicating that the police have been reported of our coup and are mobilizing,"

"What about the army?"

"Nothing yet from them, though they should be notified soon... So we should be quicker with our game..."

'Michael' nodded and briskly walked over to us, his assault rifle strapped over his back. Alexander followed suit.

"Well, well, well your majesty... it's been a long time hasn't it?"

"Who are you!? What do you want!?" I demanded with a snarl in my voice.

"Ooh so many questions, so little time..." Michael growled.

"They'll be dead soon, I don't see a problem with showing our faces..." Alexander sneered as he knelt down in front of me.

"Fine..." Michael stated.

Then they lifted up their masks. Alexander looked pretty young, in his low to mid-thirties, while Michael looked to be in his mid-sixties. I didn't particularly recognize them.

"Do you recognize us, your majesty?"

"Not really... no... am I supposed to?"

They chuckled, as I glared at them cluelessly. I really had no idea who they were!

"I am the general who you fired about the Levant War!" Michael spat in my face.

Michael... wait... Michael Westminster!?

"Michael Westminster?"

"Indeed majesty, and this is Alexander Marburg..."

"Oh my god... you're the guard to who I refused to grant a powerful position because of your age, aren't you?"

"You ruined my life, your majesty, and now I shall ruin yours!"

He pulled out a handgun.

"You are going to die today, and your precious empire will fall..."