𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 73: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

July 19, 1981

Dear Journal,

Today will be... interesting. A foreign dignitary is visiting New York. But this wasn't any ordinary dignitary. It wasn't Piero, Sato, Konrad or even Napoleon. She was an Indian princess from Tamil Nadu. The Indian Subcontinent was pretty much under my direct authority except for a multitude of client states. These were Kashmir, Gujarat, Goa, Hyderabad, Raipur, Lakshadweep, and Tamil Nadu. They were economically, diplomatically and militarily reliant on America however they never dared to travel here to face me. This new princess seemed different, however...

She's been implementing radical policies such as a ban on public homosexuality. Like what the hell? I understand this girl is younger than me, but not that much! I mean if you wanna canoodle at home do whatever you want... but there is no need for public indecency!

To be honest, I'm really expecting this to be a pathetic little girl who is far too optimistic. I really don't think she fully understands how to rule. But then again, she was given next to no time to prepare for the Tamil throne as her father King Abha took his own life because of his own paranoia. I feel bad for her honestly. But I must get going as she will be getting here soon.

More later,

Josephine

I closed my journal and sighed. I wasn't sure what to truly expect from this young princess. She was very liberal from what I had heard, though she was bold--she viciously crushed an armed insurrection against her newfound rule. I'm guessing she has quite the ego because of this. She better not hope she can tussle with me because I can have her disposed of with a snap of my fingers.

Not like killing her but replacing her with a stronger... more compliant king. I leave my bedroom, striding down the hall. I then walked down one of the stairwells speeding up as I moved, my purple dress swishing around my feet. Mattéo and Victoria were already waiting for me, and I didn't want to waste their time. Victoria had agreed to return home from school early to meet the Tamil princess. Victoria was eleven now, a few years younger than the princess but she thought it might give her a bit of familiarity. From what I heard, the princess has over twelve sisters, so she has experience with younger sisters.

I believe her father was 'cursed' to have only daughters, and so he tested that to the limit. They even practice barbaric pagan religions. He let his make-believe superstitions take control of him... before he finally leaped off his balcony to his death.

I saw the main hall coming up which would splinter off into the throne room, dining room, ballroom and other important rooms. I rushed down and passed a few nobles and guards who nodded to me. I entered the throne room where Lord Maxwell was talking to Victoria and Mattéo.

"Ah your majesty! You're just in time!" Maxwell waved me over.

I reached my husband and daughter and Mattéo kissed me on the cheek.

"What did I miss?"

"I was just going over what to expect from the princess,"

I nodded.

"I told the emperor and the princess here that she is a staunch liberal and anti-imperialist. She has inherited a system to which she despises so beware for any snide actions on her part. She is willing to use manipulation to her advantage and will use her difficult past as a way to worm into your hearts,"

"What are some of her other policies?"

Maxwell sighed.

"She abolished the theory of state religion... she is Agnostic..."