𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 77: 𝓣𝓮𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓛𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓼

May 11, 1982

I followed Missy into history class with an excited smile. Today was the day we would be learning about mom and her history. I was very excited to learn about her since she didn't really share much with me and I would actually learn about her.

"Why are you so excited Victoria?"

"Hey, it'll be cool to learn about her majesty! Besides, I really like Mr. Marquette's class!"

"You are such a nerd Victoria!" Missy gasped, "Then again Mr. Marquette is also a nerd," She added slyly.

"Eww! Missy that's disgusting!"

Missy chuckled as we sat down, "But do you have a crush?"

I blushed as I thought about him. Ali-Reza, my lord, my heart swelled whenever I thought about him. His smooth words, his rich voice that made me melt like butter. I think I really like him.

God, all because he gave me a flower. I guess I really am an immature little girl. I know I won't marry him or something, so I really need to not let my feelings get in the way of my future.

"Oooh you do! Who is it!? Spill!"

"Nobody!" I replied as Mr. Marquette walked into the room.

"Good morning class!"

"Good morning Mr. Marquette," The class groaned back.

It was still pretty early in the day and most, if not all of us were really tired.

"Well sleepyheads today we will be learning about who?"

Martin Lewis raised his hand.

"Martin?"

"Empress Josephine?"

"Correct! Its good to see that you haven't just been sleeping through my class everyday," Mr. Marquette nonchalantly replied.

A few snickers were heard as Martin leaned back and shut his eyes, most likely to go to sleep. What a winner.

"Now we're going to hop right in, does anybody know when Empress Josephine was born?"

I raised my hand.

"Ms. Newman,"

"April fourth, 1950?"

"Yep! So as of now, she is 32 years old, and in those 32 years she has achieved monumental successes not measured since John Charles the First!"

"Not even compared to Charlotte?" Someone asked though I couldn't tell who.

"Nope! Charlotte may have been 'Magnificent' though a majority of her reign saw minor improvements, now of course she did make several powerful laws and decisions that affect the world to this day, though Josephine's reign has been eventful from day one! So I want you to open your books to page 420,"

The entire class did as Mr. Marquette instructed.

"Ms. Thomas, would you start us off?"

Missy nodded and began to read.

"Josephine Anna Maria Price was born as the eldest daughter of the current Empress Leah and Emperor consort Otto Von Habsburg on April fourth, nineteen-fifty. Not much is known about the young princess, as much of her life has been kept intensely private. What is known is that she was a child prodigy, being able to read a large novel by age eight and she defeated brilliant physicist Stephen Hawking at chess at age nine,"

Huh. See what I meant about learning about my mother? I didn't know any of this.

"She was known in the court to have a temper and often had a superiority complex, thinking she was better than other people,"