𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭

Guys... this is it... 

I've been writing Josephine for almost one entire year. I've been publishing it for 8 1/2 of those months. 

Thank you all, so much for sticking by me as I wrote this story, you have no idea how much it means to me to have built such a strong a loyal fanbase over the months. 

So I wanted to thank what I consider my VIP readers, or those who I could always count on to read the newest chapters...

1. -cottonclouds bruh she hasn't been alive since January of 2021, but during the time I knew her she was a great reader, leaving lots of comments, votes and such on new chapters. Thank you cottonclouds, for you are based. 

NOTE: She isn't actually dead, just inactive

2. KingColumbar40 this man is super based, and has been a friend since my early days of writing. You've been here the whole story man, and I cannot thank you enough!

3. AlexandratheQueen17 same as above, I'm lazy lols. Okay, sorry, but for real, you too have been around for forever. Thanks!

4. Timvr2003 You sir have been great. Not necessarily commenting a lot, but I could always count on your support. Hopefully we won't fall out of touch now that this novel is done!

5. Asher_LOATM This man is one of my best friends on this platform. (At least I think so XD). You keep rocking out man! 

6. brynnsreign who in general is my friend and was a reader in the early days (hasn't been though- *TRIGGERED NOISES* -in a while XD)

7. MerrilyBlythestar when I was losing faith in this book while I was writing the first chapters, you edited it, reviewed it and gave me tips! I hope and believe I used them throughout the story! Thank you!

8. flamesword01 you sir have been an epic active reader! You also saw Josephine as a person, and not perfect and flawless, which is something I have been looking for, for a LONG time. Thank you!

9. yupitsmethegeek for voting on every chapter and giving me a good review!

10. JoziCrotty for voting on every chapter!

10. Finally, thank you to all the snowflakes who got triggered in the first chapter because the character of Josephine supported colonialism and never read any further. 

You know who you are. 

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. 

Oh, can't believe I never thought to add this until now, but I've added an external link to this chapter which takes you into my 'What If' spin off book which is a portal into all things multiverses. Basically, for the first nine or ten chapters there are alternate ways that this book, and others, could have gone. So, if you want to know how Josephine's story could have changed with just a thought, that's how you can!

Thank you all so much, I could've never imagined in a million years that this would get 16.3K reads, almost 2.2K votes, and over 4000 comments!

You all have given me more than I could have ever imagined! Now, I must depart into my hole of infinite knowledge, pain, and suffering, and I will see you all on the flip flop...

Now...

To mark it complete...