Chap 27 🛑

Bella POV ---the same day---

I woke up to the sound of a door being kicked down. Maybe he was here to rescue me. They were both in front of me, getting ready for the double torture.

"What the fuck was that? That's the police isn't it. I knew I couldn't trust you Jack! I should of killed you when I had the fucking chance!" She pulled out a gun and shot him right between the eyes. It made me flinched horribly. Who wouldn't when your tied up, hurt and just witnessed that.

"Police! Come out with your hands up." I knew he would come for me. She untied me and dragged me upstairs holding me tight enough to where it hurt. But she didn't seem to care. We got out the door and sure enough the the police were there.

"Oh good Christian's here!" I looked and stared at him. At that exact moment I was so happy I couldn't hold back the tears.

"Let her go Lynn, she hasn't done anything to you." He pleaded. she snorted out a laugh.

"Are you kidding me? All she has ever done to me is get in my way, well not this time. She's not getting in the way of us Chris. We were meant to be together and I'm not letting this pathetic little bitch steal you away from me." Her hand left my body

"Put the gun down Lynn, you can have me, all of me. You just need to let her go first." He was pointing to himself, trying to prove his point. She laughed again.

"I don't believe you." She pressed the gun to my head, behind my ear.

"Daddy!" I yelled scared out of my mind. I didn't care if it weirded everyone out. That's who I needed most.

"No! You don't get to speak!" She put her hand over my mouth, pushing the gun into my head harder, and it took me back to that night. Christian locked eyes with me.

"Bella, it's gonna be okay. You just need to stay calm." He looked behind us.

"Lynn, I promise I'll be with you if you just let her go. Please I beg of you, I'll do anything just let her be." He was begging, practically on his knees now.

"Anything eh?" Her voice went higher.

"Anything." He agreed. No hesitation.

"Than kill her yourself." She suggested. He nodded but I knew he wasn't that bad, there must be people behind us. I felt the gun leave my head and I mentally relaxed. But not a second later a shot filled the air. I felt the impact of of her shoulder against mine.

"No!" Christian yelled. I was confused, but I heard another shot go off and got a blind burst of pain in my chest. Was I just shot. I heard another o eandi as noonher being held up. Christian ran over and caught me before my head hit the floor. He put pressure on my chest, making it hurt more, but I was in to much pain to do anything about it.

"Stay with me Bella, don't you fucking leave me! I'm nothing without you. I wouldn't be able to live without you. I love you so much sweet girl. Come on stay with me okay?" I wanted to stay so badly. I've been waiting MN g for this moment for the past however many days. But I just couldn't seem to stay away from the darkness.

"I.... I.. love you Chris.....tain." I say with the last of my energy. I then succumb to the darkness, not thinking I was gonna wake back up.

---the next morning---

My head was pounding. I don't know how long I have been out but my body feels like, well, like I got shot. I tried to go back to sleep, bit the pain was to much.

"Daddy?" Holy hell, my voice sounded like I smoked about 3 packs a day.