Chap 29

Bella POV a week later.

I felt so much better now than when I came here. I was still unimaginably sore every where, but I can move my arms around more. I can kinda walk, not much but hey it was a start. Right know I was setting up and playing cards with Daddy. It was good for my arms apparently.

"Go fish." He said and I groaned. I slowly picked up a card just as the doctor came in.

"Well you look like your feeling better." He smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Very much doc."

"Well, you'll be happy to hear your being discharged today." My eyes widened and I let out a small shriek. Every one laughed. What? I missed cuddling with my Daddy.

"You have to come back in a week to get your leg and external vaginal stitches taken out. Do everything you can to not get your wounds wet, especially the bullet wound. Have Christian help change the wrappings at least once a day. The stitches on your back and chest are disolvable. Once the wound closes it will turn pink then eventually fade to normal. Any questions?" Daddy shook his head.

"How long do I have to be on bed rest?" I really didn't like it.

"Only for about five days. It's to help heal the internal stitches heal, moving to much can rip them. When you do move, move slowly and cautiously. I'll go get the papers and all the bandages. I've put in a prescription of pain meds for you to take, pick it up on your way home. It has 3 refills." He smiled and left the room. I let out another squeel. I put down my cards and made grabby hands. Daddy laughed and hugged me carefully. 10 minutes later the doctor came back with loads of bandages and a pair of weird looking scissors. Daddy took them and signed the papers. They got a wheel chair, Daddy picked me up and placed me in it. I could feel my self slipping, 2 year old me came out.

"How about we go get you a stuffie for being such a great little girl yeah?" I squeeled again and put my passy in my mouth. Daddy gave me my blankie.

"Actually before you leave I was wondering if you wanted this? It's the bullet we took out." I wooked at it and it wooked kinda cool. It was smushed up. I smiled and nodded my head.

"Yesh pwease." I said around my binkie. He handed da bottle to me and I putted it in my lap. Daddy wheeled me down to da gift shop and dey had so many toys!!!

"Which one sweet girl?" I wooked around and saw da softest wooking bear I habe eber seen. It hab a wittle heart in da middle of him chest.

"Dat one Daddy." I said not taking my eyes off of him for a second. Daddy waughed and took it down. He bought it and gabe it to me. He wheeled me back to da car and it was a wot of fun. Jabier was sittin in da dribers seat. Daddy put me in and took da wheelchair back after gibing me eberything. He came back and sat right next to me. I weaned on him and he hugged me carefully and kissed my head.

"Your de bestest Daddy eber." I said tiredly.

"Thank you baby, but I wouldn't be the best Daddy if I didn't have the best little girl know would I?" He said playing with my hair. I giggled.

"I wove you Daddy." He smiled.

"I love you too baby." I fell asweep after dat.