Chap 5

Bella POV

It was dark, all I could see was black, until I heard his foot steps.

"Oh Izzy, I knew I had the right idea to get rid of you. Why would I want a daughter who always acts like a child and doesn't know how to take care of herself?" I looked up and stared my excuse of a father in the eyes. He was circling me.

"Wha- ho-" I couldn't even talk.

"No you don't get to talk! I met your friend here the other day, she spilled the beans on your little secret." Lynn stepped out from behind him, with an evil grin on her face. I was shocked. She bent down in my face.

"Did you really think I was your friend, I only hung out with you because your mom is loaded." She snorted, walking back to dad, kissing his cheek, ew. And here come the water works. My dad pulled out a gun and put it to her head. She froze.

"Thanks for the info hun, but you're of no use to me now."

"Daddy NO!" I yelled as he pulled the trigger. I shot up as her body fell to the ground. I looked around and saw no one, my vision was blurry. I ran around the first floor looking for Chrisy but I couldn't find him, so I did what any little would do.

"Aaaaaggghhhh!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. He came fumbling down the stairs, looked around and when he saw me he picked me up and hugged me tight. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as I cried into his neck.

"Chrisy..." I said softly.

"What is it sweet girl? Huh? Why'd you scream?" He asked sweetly, petting my hair.

"Ni'mare Chrisy, bad one." He hugged me closer and brought me to his room, bringing me to the bathroom.

"Tell Chrisy what happened while I change you." I looked down and saw that I peed I was embarrassed, but I couldn't help it. And it wasn't enough to soak anything I sat on.

"Daddy was th-there a-and h-he was yellin at m-me. And th-then Lynn c-came out and t-told me she w-was neber reawwy my fweind, a-a-and then d-daddy shot her!" I cried into his chest.

"Shhhh shh, Chrisy's here, you're okay. You need to calm down for me okay sweet girl? Think you can do that for me?" I nodded and breathed slowly till it got back to normal. He leaned in and I though he was going to kiss me, but instead he kissed every single tear away and wiped my face, it made my tummy feel weird. A good weird. He grabbed my arm to help me down but it hurt. A lot.

"Owwie!" He lifted up my sleeve and saw the deep purple mark; he growled, it scared me. It made me cry again. He shushed me and kissed the large bruise on my arm. He wrapped it up and gave me some pills. He gently picked me up and put me on the bed and crawled in behind me. He wrapped his arms around me waist, and he put his other under my head.

"Go to sleep sweet girl, I'll protect you." He whispered in my ear. I took his hand and put his thumb in my mouth and went to sleep.

---The next morning---

I woke up with an intense need to pee. I went to get up but something warm and strong was pulling me back. I turn around and poke his cheek, nose, between his eye brows, till he finally woke up.

"Why are you up Bells?" He asked and oh my God, was his morning voice the sexiest sound I have ever heard, but I needed to pee.

"I need to peeeee!!!" He laughed and lifted up his arm, and I rushed to the bathroom, just in time! I walked out and saw Chrisy pulling on some jeans, facing the wall, which means I got a great view of his nice, firm, juicy butt. I just wanted to squeeze it! But I held back and cleared my throat when he was done. He turned around and my cheeks glowed red.

"I'm going to go ahead and change back into my clothes, I'll meet you in the kitchen when you're done?" He nodded and I went to the downstairs bathroom and got dressed headed to the kitchen and waited.

"There you are Bells, do you want to eat here or at the mall?" I looked at him confused.

"The mall?" I ask.

"Yeah I figured we could go shopping for you and your little self while we play 20 questions? Unless you want to do something else." I had the biggest smile on my face. He smiles to.

"The mall it is." I say, jumping excitedly.

~
So..... schedule update:
I'm going to be posting 2 new chapters every Saturday instead of one cause why not? 🙃