Chap 35

Bella POV---the wedding day---

"Eeeeee!!!! I'm getting married today!!!" I yelled when I woke up, in Nats bed. She was my maid of honor and my only bridesmaid. It was kinda sad but oh well. Our wedding was small, only being the 5 of us, well 4 and the baby. And of course the priest. Christian and I signed the marriage license yesterday so technically we're already married, but we are still obviously having a ceremony.

"Come on baby mama, let's get you all prettied up." I ran to the bathroom ready to get my hair and make up done for the next few hours.

...

"Let's get your dress on and drive to the church." She lead me to the closet and shut the door. I slipped my dress on and it fit like a glove, a stretchy glove. I was 5 weeks now. My stomach looks like I was just the tiniest bit bloated, but the dress hid it. I took the test out of my secret drawer. It had two ribbons on it, one pink and the other blue. I put it in my pocket and walked out of the closet.

"Here but these on till we get there." She gave me a pair of sneakers, it'll work. My something old was the heels I was going to wear, they were my mother's. My something new was my dress, my something barrowed was Nats diamond earrings, my something blue was my ring and the test in my pocket. We got to the church and my brother was standing there infront of the doors. I put on the heels and he handed me my bouquet of flowers and Nat hers. The music played and Nat walked in first.

"You look beautiful Bella-bear." He smiled at me.

"Thank you Li-Li." He smiled and opened the doors, he walked me down the isle and handed me off to Christian who looked star struck.

"You look absolutely stunning baby." He whispered as he kissed my engagement ring.

"You do to." I whispered and he laughed. He did in his tux, it fitted him perfectly.

"Today we are gathered here not to preform a wedding ceremony, but two join these two souls together as one. I believe they prepared there own vows. Christian." He nodded and looked deeply into my eyes.

"Isabella, the first time I looked at you, I thought to myself, this is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. But love isn't about looks, it's about feeling. When we introduced ourselves I felt an instant connection. I didn't know it at first, but I had just met my soulmate. You have made me a better man. You make me happier than anyone else I have ever met. I love you more than the stars in the sky, I love you more than my own family and I always will." He reached up and wiped the tear off my cheek.

"Isabella." I nodded.

"Christian Night you are my night in shining armor. You have saved me, literally, two times. I would probably be dead if you hadn't shown up that night. I too felt an instant connection, and I knew it was love. You support me in all my decisions, take care of me while I'm in pain and make me feel like the only girl in the world. I love you more than my self. However you are not the only person I'll ever love." He looked at me with confused eyes. I took my hand and reached into my pocket. And as I pulled the test out I said.

"The next person will be here very soon and they will call you Daddy." I said as I put the test in his hand. His eyes lit up and filled with tears.

"Really?" He asked and I nodded my head. He pulled my in for a hug and placed a long kiss on my forehead and another on my non existent baby bump.

"This is very exciting, but can we finish the ceremony please?" Everyone laughed and we straightened ourselves out.

"Do you, Christian Night, take Isabella Parker as your lawfully wedded wife, till death do you part?" Christian sniffled. I brought up my hand and wiped his tears.

"I do." He said smiling. He slid on my ring, on top of my other.

"Do you, Isabella Parker, take Christian Night as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." I said with a bright smile, sliding on his band.

"By the power vested in me by the holy spirit, I pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss your bride." Christian spun and dipped me, kissing me deeply before he brought me back up.

"I love you my beautiful wife." He said putting his forehead against mine closing his eyes. I closed mine.

"I love you my handsome husband." We kissed again, leaning into each other.

I just married my soulmate and I couldn't be happier about it.