Chap 24

Christian POV

We have spent 3 days forming our rescue plan. 3 more days Lynn and Jack have been doing god knows what to my sweet girl. 3 more days I have gone without sleep, worrying too death about her. Tomorrow is finally the day I'll get to see her face again, hopefully. I don't know what I would do if I lost her.

Liam, the team, and I are going to storm the abandoned building tomorrow morning early, in hopes of catching them off guard. If all goes well, then I'll have my baby back in my arms by tomorrow night.

With that thought I try to drift off to sleep, but it's of no use. I can't sleep with out her in my arms, she's become my addiction, something I can't live, sleep, or focus without. She may be distracting and a brat at times, but I love her more than anything in the universe, than even my own family.

---The next morning---

"Rise and shine Chrisy boy, we have someone to save, we don't have time for you to sit on your ass!" What a good way to wake up at... 4:30!!

"For fucks sake Liam, it's 4:30 in the morning!" I grumble.

"The faster you wake up the sooner you'll have her back!" He said in a sing song voice. I can't argue with that logic. I got up and took a shower and put on my outfit and ran downstairs to Liam.

"About time." He whispered under his breath.

"It was 15 minutes, but whatever, as you stated previously, we have my girlfriend to save so let's get on with that, shall we?" I started to walk to my car not letting him answer, speeding off down to the station.

"Cheif? We're here." I yelled out into the open air. He popped his head out of the door and motioned for us to come in.

"Ok, let's go over this one more time. Liam, Christian, you will be in the front with my partner and I. Liz,  Jacob, you'll be behind us covering our flanks. Nick and Mark, you'll come for back up." Everyone nodded as they agreed to there roles.

"The six of us will go in together through the front door. Liz and Jacob will check the upper and lower levels of the house while the four of us check the main." He says pointing at a map of a regular house, symbolising the abandoned building they were at.

"Once we find them, me and my partner will deal with the culprite. Liam and Christian, focus on getting Bella out safely and take her where you need to take her. The station, the hospital, wherever. She is the most important part of this mission. Nick, Mark, Liz, and Jacob, cover all exits. There is no doubt one or both of them will try to run. Every one on the same page?" All 8 of us nod simultaneously.

"Good, you two get suited up, I'll grab whatever weapons you need. Everybody else get into your squad cars and wait for me, I'll lead the way." They nodded again and all left. The cheif left and came back with two tool belts. We got suited up and pretty soon, we were sitting in the back of the chiefs squad car. It was about 20 minutes away and the whole time my mind was starving at the thought of finally seeing her after so long. We got to the house and got into position. The chief kicked the door down and we fled in. Liz and Jacob took off to cover ground while the four off is cleared this floor. We were almost done when it happened.

The sound of a gun shot echoed throughout the building, and my heart sank to my stomach.

Little did I know, the chaos was just beginning.

——
I know this probably isn't realistic but whatever 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sorry for the wait, home problems. So heres a big update to make up for it. 😁

Don't kill me! 🙏🏻