Chap 1

Isabella POV

I have been wanting to tell them both my secret, for a while now. I just didn't know how. Mom would flip her lid and do God knows what, and Lynn would probably disown me as a best friend, but they needed to know, I needed to let them know. And I'm doing it today. I call Lynn.

L: Hey Izzy, what's up?
I: I need you to come over tonight for dinner with my mom and I. I have something to tell the both thing of you.
L; Huh! Let me guess, your gay, I knew it!
I: Lynn, I'm not gay!!! My God your impossible to deal with. Just be here by 5 yeah?
L: Okay, fiiiiine. I guess I can be there, got nothing better to do. I gotta go though. Bye, love you.
I: Love you too.

I hung up and went downstairs. It's 3 o'clock, plenty of time.

"Hey Mom, I'm making dinner tonight, and Lynn is coming. You can sit and relax." She nodded, not like she ever talked to me anyway, unless it was to tell.

I started the pasta and put my headphones in, listening to my music, on shuffle, careful not to put on my little playlist. Can't slip when I'm cooking. A 2 year old and cooking doesn't mix well, trust me.

---4:55---

Dinners done and I set the table for 3. Just after I finish that the door bell sounds off, I ran to the door.

"Hey Izzy." I smile at the nickname.

"Hey, just sit at the table. Mom, come eat, Lynn's here and I made your favorite, spaghetti." She practically came running. I don't really like pasta much, but I didn't want to upset her more than I'm going to.  About halfway through, I decided it was time

"Mom, Lynn, as you know, I have something to tell you." They looked at me expectedly.

"Ok, there's this thing called ddlg, which stands for Daddy Dom little girl. Essentially, a male figure, the Daddy, is a care giver to a female figure, the little, that sometimes has a mindset of a younger child." They looked at me, confused.

"I am a little." I say looking down, waiting for the storm. Surprisedly, it didn't come. Mom just walked out, and Lynn stayed silent as we moved to clear the table.

"Lynn?" I almost pleaded as she walked to the door.

"Don't Isabella, just give me sometime to think, ok?" I silently nodded holding back the tears. I watched her get into her car, and I ran upstairs running to my room, balling my eyes out into my pillow.

---The next morning---

"Isabella Smith Parker get your ass down here now!" Was what I woke up to this morning. My eyes were still puffy and tears stained my face but I didn't care.

"Yes mom?" I asked already knowing what's coming.

"Don't yes mom me! I looked up what you mentioned last night. And its ABSOLUTELY DISQUASTING!!! You are an abomination! A disappointment to me and this house! If I knew where your father was then you would be sent off to him! How are you into that shit! It's revolting to even think about! I'm off to work and if your not out of this house by the time I get home, I'm having you arrested for trespassing. You are no longer a daughter of mine, you filthy bitch." She mumbled the last part, but I heard it clear as day.

I ran up the stairs, crying again. With my blurry vision, and shaking hands I packed a backpack. Clothes, my phone that will no doubt be turned off. The everyday essentials, etc. I ran back down stairs and out the door not bothering to even lock it properly.