Chap 16 ❤️

Bella POV ---later at home---

"Play room now, naked, face down ass up." He commanded. I've never seen this side of him and I can't lie, it's hot. I ran upstairs and unlocked the playroom with the spare key that's always under the mat. I strip down and lay on the bed like he told me to. Not a minute later he was in the room. He grabbed a paddle and some type of tube. He sat down on the end of the bed.

"Over my lap now." I crawled over and layed on my stomach in his lap, hiding my face.

"10 spakings, 5 on each cheek. After everyone you will apologize and count. Got it?" I nodded.

"Words Bella!" He growled.

"Yes Daddy." I cried out. I felt his hand raise and then I felt it come down and hit  me on the butt, damn that hurts. I hissed, tears already flowing.

"1, sorry Daddy." He rubbed my cheek before bringing it back down on the same one.

"2, sorry Daddy." It continues till we get to 10 and by then I'm all out sobbing. He put the paddle on the bed and grabbed the tube. He squirts some on his hands and rubbed it on my but. It was cool and soothed the stinging.

"You did so good baby, daddy's not mad any more okay?" He said kissing my head. I nodded.

"Words please baby." I slipped.

"Otey Daddy, I sowwy I bad giwl." He looks at me and sighs.

"It's okay sweet girl, Daddy forgives you. But you have to sleep in your room tonight, it's part of your punishment."

"Otey Daddy, buts can I has my Sven stuffie?"

"Sure baby." I half smile. We sit down and eat dinner, well Daddy sat and I leaned on him. He took me to my room and layed me down, gave me my Sven stuffie and a binkie and kissed my forehead.

"You know Daddy loves you right baby?" I smile.

"Yes Daddy, I wuv you tos." He smiles and left, but not before he turned on my night light.

---the next morning---

"You gotta wake up baby, it's 12 o'clock." I whined I was so tired, I didn't get any sleep last night with out Daddy.

"I know I'm tired to, but we have to go pick up your glasses." I opened my eyes and the sight instantly made me wet. There he was standing in only grey sweatpants, shirtless, and wearing sleek black glasses. I stared at him for a good couple minutes, practically drooling.

"Baby?" He asked but I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a passionate kiss he kissed back but pulled away. He looked at me weird.

"Can we have some playtime before we go?" His eyes darkened. He lunged for my neck answering my question. He latched on to my sweet spot and I let out a little moan.

"We don't have time to have actual sex, but a little oral won't hurt." He whispered huskily in my ear, the morning voice making me even more wet. I pulled him up for another kiss. He ripped off my shirt and began kissing down my body. His hand slowly trailed down to my clit while he put my  nipples in his mouth.

"So wet already? Your practically dripping." He smirked and I just moaned even louder. His mouth eventually followed his hand and he began eating me out. His hands were all over the place, on my breasts, pushing down my stomach to keep me in place. On my thighs to keep my legs open, there was definitely going to be bruises there. His tongue entered with out warning and I let out a pleasure filled scream, my hands shooting down to his head, pushing him into me. This is to much pleasure, I can't take it.

"Can I cum please Daddy?" He shook his head no.

"Beg for it Kitten." So sexy.

"Pretty pretty please Daddy, please I cant hold it anymore please!"

"Cum kitten." My whole body shook as I let my orgasm flow out of me, literally, I felt liquid squirt out of me. I watched him and he drank it all up.

"Sweeter than honey." He smirked and I giggled.

"I have never done that before." I sighed. I pulled him in for a kiss and I could taste my self. We got cleaned up and made it to the truck, the doctor was half an hour away so I had more than enough time. We got to the first stop light I put my plan in gear. I put my hand on his thigh and slowly trailed it up to his button and zipper.

"What are you doing baby?" He gripped the stearing wheel tighter.

"It's your turn Daddy." I smiled as I undid his pants and took his dick out, moving my tiny hand up and down his shaft he groaned and closed his eyes for a second before focusing them on the road.

"Jesus your hands are so warm. Keep going kitten." I kept moving my hand, swirling my thumb across the tip and the bottom every so often.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum kitten." I stopped and he looked at me, I smirked and lowered my head and look him in my mouth. His hand shot down to my head and took a fist of my hair; shoving more of him in me. He groaned loudly. I used my tongue the same way I used my thumb. He tasted so good, a little salty, but good.

"Fuck kitten, I'm cumming." I felt his dick stiffen up a little before he released his load in my mouth, I swallowed it all.

"You taste good daddy." I smiled.

"Youre so fucking sexy you now that?" I shrugged and laughed. He put himself back together and I redid my hair and we went to pick up my glasses.