Chap 9

Bella POV

Last night Daddy was so caring and loving I really wanted to do something for him I did, but I couldn't move or it would hurt. I tried to lay here and go back to sleep but I couldn't. I reached back and hit Daddy so he would wake up.

"Mmm, what baby?" God I wish his voice was like that all the time.

"It hurts." He kissed my hair and got up.

"I know baby, I'll be right back." He brought me my heating pad and my midol. I took them and he curled right back up to me. I turned my heating pad on and put his hand over it and went back to sleep.

---11:00 am---

How did I get on the couch? Daddy must've moved me. I whined for him. As always he came running.

"Come cuddle please Daddy." I made grabby hands. He came over and gave me a kiss on my nose and my forehead.

"I'm cooking baby, I'm almost done okay?" I frowned but nodded. He came back with the biggest stack of chocolate chip pancakes I have ever seen. I squeeled. He helped me up and fed me till I was full, there wasn't many left for him. I slipped, what they're my weakness.

"Haha, sorry Daddy I ates almost all of da pancakes." He laughed.

"It's okay sweet girl, I made them for you. I know how much you like them, and in your current state, I knew you would love them even more." He smiled softly. I leaned in and kissed him softly.

"Daddy?" He hummed telling me he was listening.

"Do you love me?" He almost choked on his pancakes. I waited patiently.

"What did you say baby?" He asked, all red in the face, cute.

"Do you love me?" I repeated. He stared at me for a minute.

"Yes baby, I love you so so so much." He replied with the most loving look in his eyes.

"Good, cause I love you to, so much Daddy." He smiles big and leans in for a kiss which I give. At first it's sweet and gentle. But it's turned into passionate and kinda rough. My hands roamed down to his abs, while his mouth came down to my neck, sucking hickies onto it. I let the moans casually slip out. But this one came out as a whine.

"What's wrong?" He asked coming up from my collar bone. I looked down and back at him and he got the message. He left and came back with two pills.

"Being a girl sucks." I whine after downing the pills.

"Are you sure those pills are working? Your taking a lot of them baby." He was worried.

"Yes Daddy, they're working, I just have a very low pain tolerance. And when Aunt Flow comes, she bares down the first couple days."
I laugh at the end, but it's not that funny. He looks sad.

"Well, just let me now what I can do to make it better ok baby?"

"Just cuddle with me see Daddy. That would make it better." He nodded and moved us around till I got comfortable.

---2 hours later---Chris POV---

Liam just walked in the door. He walked in on quite the scene. Pancake leftovers on the table countless amounts of plastic pill packs on the table, his sister cuddled up against me on the couch with her heating pad on, her hair an absolute mess, tear stains on her face.

"Code red?" He asked. I nodded carefully not to wake up the angel in my arms.

"Day 2." I whispered.

"Listen Chris, I know you want to spend all of your time with her, but you've already taken off almost a whole week, and I can't do your job for you. Your gonna have to come back soon, and if you have to, bring her with you." He sighs.

"I know Li, I call you in the morning, I'm going to try to go tomorrow, I just... I love her so much I don't want to be anywhere she isn't." He nodded and comes over and kisses her forehead and leaves.