Chap 19 ❤️

Bella POV ---later at home---

We sluggishly made our way to our room. We had Javier, the house keeper, move all my stuff in for us. After we put our stuff down we just collapsed on the bed. Me on top of Daddy. He enclosed me with his arms. We just layed there in silence for a few minutes. It was nice. But then he turned us over and looked at me.

"Daddy? What are you doing?" He smiles and kisses my forehead.

"Giving you a reward. You were very good today, besides the shouting, but I'll ignore that. You comforted me, I have cried like that in a while, and you were right there by my side and I thank you for that." I sighed.

"This relationship is two-sided Christian. I comfort you you comfort me, you make me laugh, I make you laugh. I'm here for you just as you are for me." He smiled and kissed me. He picked me up and brought me to the play room. He threw me down and took my breath away.

"Wait." I said catching my breath, he looked up with worry in his eyes.

"I don't want to just have sex with you Christian." I pulled him down so I could whisper in his ear.

"I want you to make love to me." He pulled back and he was in awe. He sweetly smiled and kissed me again. It wasn't filled with passion and lust, but love and understanding.

His mouth went down to my neck and started to suck on it, not enough to leave a hickey, but enough to be pleasureable. I slowly lifted his shirt off him and undid his pants. He spun me around, making me shreak, and unzipped my dress and unclipped my bra, pulling them off at the same time. He then spun me back around and started the routine that made me crazy, only this time he took longer, he wasn't as rough. I loved when he was rough but this is much better. I was about to cum but he stopped, kissing his way back up my body. He got to my lips and I smiled sweetly, kissing him back. He took my panties off slowly. Usually he would pull them off my legs with enough force to leave a mark. I used my feet to push his boxers down as far as I could. He kicked them off the rest of the way. He lined himself up and pushed in slowly. I moaned loud. It's been a while. Usually he speeds up when he finds that magical spot, but today slow and steady wins the race. He eventually built it up.

"Can I cum Daddy?" He chuckled.

"Magic words kitten." He said sweetly in my ear.

"Can I please cum Daddy?" I asked again.

"Cum with me kitten." He whispered in my ear again. I came and it was the absolute best feeling I have ever felt. My eyes rolled back and I let out the loudest moan I have ever created. My head rolled back into my pillow. He collapsed after taking himself out of me. His head was on my chest and I was playing with his hair. We were both breathing heavily.

"That was the best sex I have ever had." I whispered in his ear. He chuckled.

"Me too kitten, me too."He kissed all up my neck and all over my face, saving my nose for last. He kissed it and I giggled.

"I love you more than there are stars in the sky Bella, and nothing is ever going to change that." He says sweetly as he put a lose hair behind my ear and kissed my forehead.

"I love you more." I smiled looking into his deep forest green eyes. He smiled goofily.

"Impossible." He attacked me with kisses and I turned into a giggling mess.