Chap 26 🛑

Christian POV

"Police! Come out with your hands up!" He shouted after Liz and Jacob left to cover the exits.

"Is everybody in position?" He asked over the radio and got a chorus of yeses.

"Nick, call for an ambulance, better yet 2." We all heard his call.

We watched the door to what seemed to be a basement as Lynn came out with a terrified, half naked Bella in her arms. Lynn's eyes scanned the room.

"Oh good Christian's here!" She said happily. Bella looked straight at me and the tears came flowing.

"Let her go Lynn, she hasn't done anything to you." I try to reason. She snorts out a laugh and holds Bella tighter, making her wince.

"Are you kidding me? All she has ever done to me is get in my way, well no this time. She's not getting in the way of us of Chris. We were meant to be together and I'm not letting this pathetic little bitch steal you away from me." She took her hand of off Bellas waist and put it behind her back, pulling out a gun no one knew she had. Me eyes bulged out of my head.

"Put the gun down Lynn, you can have me, all of me, you just have to let her go first." I pleaded. This bitch is crazy. I can't believe Bella was friends with her, kind of. She laughed again.

"I dont believe you." She dropped the smile and put the gun to Bellas head.

"Daddy!" She yelled. But as soon as her mouth opened, it was covered my Lynn's hand. The gun pressed harder into her skull.

"No, you don't get to speak!" It brought me back to the night me and Bella met. The way she was being manhandled, not allowed to speak.

"Bella, it's gonna be fine okay? You just need to stay calm." I shook my head and I could see the trust in her eyes. I saw Nick and James sneaking up on her and I took my chance.

"Lynn I promise I'll be with you if you just let her go. Please I beg of you, I'll do anything just let her be." Her brow raised.

"Anything eh?" She smiled. I saw her muscles relax. Only a tiny bit.

"Anything." I agreed.

"Then kill her yourself." She told me like she was talking about the park. I choked a little on my spit. They were right behind her know. I nodded. As she was leaning down to put the gun on the ground, they took there chance. Nick pulled the trigger and shot at Lynn.

"No!" I yelled at him. The bullet entered the opposite shoulder the gun was being held in. But before she dropped the gun she winked and shot Bella, right on the chest. Jacod sit this time, right in the heart off the cruel bitch. She collapsed and dropped the gun. I ran to Bella. Catching her before she hit her head. I layed her down and put pressure on her wound.

"Stay with me Bella, don't you dare fucking leave me! I'm nothing without you. I wouldn't be able to live without you, I love you so much sweet girl. Come on stay with me okay?" Her eyes kept fluttering open and she was mumbling.

"I.... I.. love you Chris.....tain." she whispered faintly and collapsed under my arms.

"Why the fuck aren't the paramedics in here!" I yelled out. As soon as I said that they came rushing in. Taking her and putting her on a gurny. I followed them into the bulance and held her hand against my forehead till we got to the hospital.

---the next morning---

Last night had been excruciating. They had to wheel her to emergency surgery, they were breathing for her and the sight was awful. She had been in surgery for 5 hours, it was successful, they got the bullet out and surprisingly it missed her heart. She hasn't woken up yet, but they said it was probably because of the multiple drugs in her system, cause of them and Lynn. While they were getting her prepared they noticed she had some bruises on her hips, her legs. She had tearing of her vaginal walls, all leading towards her being raped. I would kill the both of them if they weren't already dead.

"Daddy?" Her faint, raspy voice took me out of my drowning thoughts.