Class Trial 3: A Perplexing Case

I promised you all that I'll be making a double whammy, so here it is! Enjoy!

---------------

"Well, what if I said that..."

"The dead body moved itself."

"H-Huh...?"

Kyoko's bold point brought a chill down my spine.

Hina: T-The dead body m-moved on its own!?

Sayaka: Kyaaaahhhh! N-Not another g-g-g-ghost...!

Byakuya: I don't think this has anything to do with more... spirits. I think she's implying that... we thought Leon was dead, but perhaps in reality, he was still alive.

Junko: You mean... a dead man walking...!? T-That isn't... w-what...!?

Hina: He was... alive!?

Sakura: Are you saying that Leon wasn't carried out of the nurse's office, but simply walked out on his own?

Hina: But... I mean... we found his body! He was dead!

Byakuya: Perhaps he was *simply* playing dead.

Celeste: That... I-It isn't possible...!

Apollo: No, that is very much possible. And, I'll show you why.

"The idea that Leon was still alive... is it really possible?"

---------------

Non-Stop Debate!

Truth Bullet: Broken Wristwatch

Sakura: Are you saying that when we first found Leon in the nurse's office... there's a chance he was actually still alive?

Celeste: No... it is impossible. Leon was dead, without a doubt.

Kyoko: And you know that how?

Celeste: Surely you heard the body discovery announcement along with the rest of us... Leon's dead body has been found... and that is why the announcement was made.

Kyoko: Are you really so sure about that? Maybe the announcement was intended to signal someone else's discovery...

New Argument: Someone else's discovery.

Apollo: Celeste, can you repeat what you said? From the beginning about the body discovery announcement.

Celeste: Okay then. Surely, you all heard the body discovery announcement along with the rest of us... Leon's dead body has been found... 

Apollo's Argument:

Someone else's discovery.

"That statement is FALSE!"

---------------

Apollo: I've been listening from an outside's perspective the whole time, and I want to say something. Was the body discovery announcement that was made... REALLY intended for Leon?