Chapter 8: El Tercer Dia (The Third Day)

Filler Chapter! Next chapter will get to the juicy stuff, I swear!

Also, since I'm finished with my RWBY book, I got time to make some Danganronpa stuff, so yay! Sorry for being gone for the whole month, I just wanted to make sure I was done with that book before anything else. I've been working on that RWBY book for 7 months, and I will be damned if I don't finish anytime sooner.

Anyways, enjoy this random filler of a chapter. I decided on making a filler as well, not only to get the tension going, but to also to get back into the groove to making more Danganronpa chapters. Trust me, I'll be at my best come the juicy stuff.

---------------

Ding Dong! Bing Bong!

Monokuma: Good morning everyone! It is now 7 AM and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beee-yutiful day!

Apollo: H-Huh...? Its already morning...?

I sigh as I sat up. 

Apollo: It was kinda getting good too...

I had a really good dream last night. It was about us, the students trapped in Hope's Peak. Somehow, we were all standing by the Main Entrance, with Junko holding some sort of key. She gave it back to Makoto, to which Makoto pressed the button on the key. The doors started to open, but that's where Monokuma decided to ring the morning announcement.

Apollo: Don't tell me... He could see my dream...? No, that's impossible. 

Getting out of bed in a slump, I went over to the bathroom to check on my hoodie. It wasn't as dry as I wanted it to be, but it's alright. Wearing it, I washed my face and brushed my teeth to make myself as sharp as possible. I then grab my Dusk High uniform and wore it over my hoodie, similar to how Makoto does it.

I was just about to put my shoes on when I notice a blue-haired girl sleeping on the other side of the bed. My eyes widen, as Sayaka lays on the bed.

Apollo: S-S-Sayaka!?

I may have screamed a bit too loud, because Sayaka was stirring awake. Before long, she stretches her hands up to the sky, and as she looks around, her eyes widen as she sees me by the doorway.

Sayaka: A-Apollo!?

Apollo: Sayaka what were you doing here!?

Sayaka: N-No! What are YOU doing here!?

Apollo: What do you mean!? This is my room!

Sayaka: That's not true!

Apollo: Oh...? Then try and check the bathroom.

Sayaka hops out and heads to the bathroom, but she finds it hard to open it. With a smile, I suddenly remember that girls have locks on their bathrooms, and I think I may have screwed myself here.

Sayaka: See? This bathroom is locked! This is MY room!

Apollo: No no no! (Sigh) Look Sayaka, check if I have a sewing kit or a tool box.

Sayaka does so, and as she opens up the drawer, she looks at me confused.

Sayaka: It's... a toolbox... B-But that doesn't explain the locked bathroom!

Apollo: It's not locked. The doorframe is just stuck!

Sayaka: ...Huh?

Apollo: Watch carefully.

Walking over to the bathroom, I twisted the door up, just like what Monokuma taught me in Day 1. Sayaka looks confused, but she slowly nods.