Chapter 33: Traitor

(PFP by: xdRemix)

---------------

"Heh... Hehehehe....! HAH-HAHAHAHAHA!"

Everyone didn't know what to make of their now-insane classmate.

The only noise heard in the gym was insane, sinister laughter coming from the red-streaked boy.

Makoto: I... I-I can't... believe it...

Celeste: So... he's finally snapped.

Leon: Y-You mean to tell me... t-that, all this time...

Hina: Apollo...

Apollo: Hehehe... HAHAHAHA! Oh, the DESPAIR on your faces are fucking ADORABLE! Just look at yourselves! You guys look like you've seen a NIGHTMARE!

Junko: How... How dare you!

Apollo: Huh?

He glances at Junko confused.

Junko: I thought we were friends! Did... did our friendship mean NOTHING to you!?

Hina: Y-Yeah! W-What happened to teamwork!? What happened to helping each other out!?

Apollo: Heh... funny you mention that...

He takes a step forward and lets out a dark chuckle.

Apollo: C'mon now, Hina... Did you SERIOUSLY think that I believed in that SHIT!? HAHH-HAHAHA!

He lets out another ruse of dark laughter, laughter that even started to make Monokuma on edge.

Apollo: FOOLS! THIS IS A GAME OF MURDERS, BETRAYALS, LIES! There isn't ANY room for FRIENDSHIP! There isn't ANY room for TEAMWORK! And... there CERTAINLY is no room for COMRADERY!

He punches his fist together, his eyes slowly forming into swirls of black death.

Apollo: FACE IT! The only way to escape is by MURDERING one another! Monokuma won't do such a thing as to give you all an escape route! There is NO hope of an escape route ANYWHERE around the school! If you want to get outta here, then all you need to do... is commit a murder, and get away with it.

His voice slowly grows quieter as he speaks.

Apollo: And... ya know something, Sayaka? Makoto?

Sayaka: U-Umm...

Makoto: W-What is it...?

Apollo: When we first came to this game, I seriously was super excited to see you two! Seeing old friends reunite, under any other circumstance, it would tug on my heartstrings! But... in a KILLING GAME!? THAT, THAT, MAKES IT SOOOOOO MUCH BETTER!

Sayaka: Gah!?

Apollo: Just... the thought of old besties, betraying one another in an act of frame...! ESPECIALLY when its performed on ME! Ahh... the feeling! The feeling of sadness! Regret! Anger! BETRAYAL! IT FELT SO FUCKING GOOD!