Chapter 37: Double Trouble

Before we start this chapter, I want to address something.

This chapter is gonna be completely filler. Nothing of note actually happens here.

But don't worry! The next few chapters... are gonna get a lot more interesting.

So with that, I hope you all will still enjoy the chapter!

---------------

Bing Bong! Ding Dong!

Another day quickly approaches, the Monokuma announcement blaring through the speakers signaling its arrival.

Waking up from their slumber, the participants got ready for the day ahead and walked to the Dining Hall.

With the events of the day before in their minds, the uncertain worry of something going wrong lingering in their hearts, they settled at the Dining Hall to start their daily meeting.

Celeste: Taka and Kyoko are not here today...

Leon: Kyoko's prolly doing guard duty or doing whatever plan she had in mind the other day. 

Sakura: I have no idea about Taka...

Junko: Yeah... after yesterday, I thought that he would be present again. A shame...

Makoto: I guess that ever since he became... *that*, he's changed.

Hina: I still find it hard to believe that someone could transform so suddenly...

Sayaka: It's like something that'll happen in a cartoon or a fictional movie. Now I truly believe that I've seen it all.

Celeste: Let us not worry about them for now and eat breakfast, shall we?

Hina: I guess so...

But, as soon as their hands approached their food...

A hooded figure walked through the doors.

Apollo: Hey, everyone! 

The students glanced over to see Apollo wave at them.

Junko: Tch, you again...

Leon: There goes my peaceful breakfast...

Celeste: What a shame...

Apollo: The fuck...? What's with those reactions?

He proceeds to sit down beside Sakura.

Apollo: I'm just here for breakfast, that's all. I'm not gonna do anything that'll ruin the mood, I swear.

He then grabs his plate of food and digs in, causing everyone to give him uncertain glances.

Makoto: Say, Apollo...?

Apollo: Hm? What?

Makoto: What's with... your outfit?