Class Trial Epilogue: Backstory

"Yeah. Yeah... I did it. I killed him."

...

It took a moment for us to settle it in.

Mondo Owada, the Ultimate Biker Gang Leader, admitted to his murder to Chihiro Fujisaki.

Taka: Bro? Bro... what are you saying?

Mondo: I got no choice, man. After hearing all that, I gotta just... give up. Go ahead, Monokuma. Get it over with... Ask for the god damned verdict...

Monokuma: Roger that!

Taka: W-Wait! H-Hold on!

Monokuma: No waiting! No holding on! Time for the moment we've all been waiting for! Grab your lever and give it a yank! Who will you elect as the blackened this time around? Will you make the right choice, or the dreadfully wrong one? What's it gonna be? What's it gonna beeee!?

I didn't bother to hesitate to select my pick. Giving the lever a yank, I let out a deep sigh.

And, it seems that everyone else was at the same wavelength. The blackened that we chose displayed to us all was...

Mondo Owada.

---------------

Class Trial 2:

Finished!

Victim: Chihiro Fujisaki.

Blackened: Mondo Owada.

----------------

Monokuma: Uh-oh... This time it looks like... you got it right again! Yes, it is so. The blackened that killed Chihiro Fujisaki was... Mondo Owaaadaaaa!

Mondo: ...

The air around us was tense. No one bothered to try speaking up. 

Monokuma: In case you're wondering, the vote was NOT unanimous! Kiyotaka chose the wroooong answer! In fact, he casted his vote towards Apollo! 

Apollo: M-Me!?

Monokuma: You're treading very close to the danger zone, Mr. Ishimaru! You need to be more careful!

Taka: I-I refuse to believe it... There's no way... no way he would kill someone!

Mondo: Sorry...

Taka: Wh-Why are you apologizing!? Why!? Why why why why why!? WHYYY!? Wh... why? W-Why did you do it!?

Taka had tears streaming down his red eyes, clearly saddened and in complete anguish.

Mondo: ...

Monokuma: Well, it looks like Mondo's taken a vow of silence, so allow me to explain on his behalf. The story of the murder this time... is the sad story of two men. Oh, but for anyone who doesn't really wanna hear it, you can just scroll past this part of the chapter!