Class Trial 3: A Chaotic Start

(Makoto's POV)

As I entered through the red door, I looked to see that everyone was already there, Monokuma's proclamation seemingly grabbing their attention.

And, as soon as we're all there...

Monokuma / Monokuma (?): Hello! (Hello...! Hello...)

Makoto: He's multiplied!?

Monokuma / Monokuma (?): Nope, not multiplication! It just looks that way cuz of an illuuu~sioon! I'm moving so fast it only LOOKS like I've multiplied! Kehehe... can you guys tell... which one is the real Monokuma!?

Hina: ...

Byakuya: ...

Sayaka: ...

No one seemed amused by it.

Apollo: Can we just get on the damn elevator already?

Monokuma / Monokuma (?): You're not playing along! (Along...! Along...)

Byakuya: We're not here to play with you!

Monokuma / Monokuma (?): Okay, okay, fine!

The other Monokuma then disappear, revealing the original bear.

Monokuma: Then if everyone's here and ready to go, please board the pain train! Er... elevator. I'll see you guys down there!

Monokuma then disappears.

Byakuya: Okay then, shall we?

Apollo: Hmm... I mean, is that a choice or demand or...?

Hina: Demand, obviously! You're just trying to run away again, aren't ya!? You're gonna PAY for your sins...

Apollo: ... K.

Celeste: That reminds me... Did you ever find that piece of note?

Apollo: Actually... I checked around my room and... found nothing. I really dunno where that went.

Celeste: How unfortunate. Then it would seem we have our culprit.

Apollo: ...

Kyoko: This isn't the place to talk about it. Save your accusations for when we get to the courtroom.

Byakuya: She's right. Let's get down there first. Then the story can really begin...

Makoto: Yeah, good idea.

"That's right... I-I have to... I have to do it..."

"I can't let whoever killed Leon and Taka get away with it..."

"For everyone who's still alive... and for the two that lost their lives."

"The one who killed Leon or Taka... The one who killed two of our friends... the killer is... someone right here."

So, I took one last deep breath, and exhaled slowly.

Then, I began to walk towards the elevator.

Until...

Apollo: Makoto, you got a second?

Makoto: Huh? Wha-

He then gets close to my ear and starts whispering.

"Make sure you get the blackened right. If I get chosen... it's all over for all of you. For all of us."