Chapter 30: Bathhouse Fiasco

Upon arriving at the Dining Hall, I found a familiar face sitting by the table.

Apollo: Oh, Hina!

Hina: Ah-!

I went to talk to her, but my voice was immediately drowned out by the others as they rushed into the dining hall.

Sakura: Hina!

Leon: Hold on. Aren't you sick or something?

Everyone rushed past me and crowded around Hina. 

But, being surrounded by everyone like that, I could tell she was getting uncomfortable. I would be too, honestly.

Sakura: Are you feeling better already?

Hina: Y-Yeah... I ate a few donuts, and that really helped a lot.

Makoto: You do love those donuts...

Celeste: But... wasn't it your stomach that was hurting?

Hina: Well... my stomachache kinda made me hungry, so... you know... Er, ahaha... I guess my memory's kinda fuzzy lately...

Junko: So... you're like a goldfish. They would eat and eat, even if they're about to burst! That kinda resembles you!

Hina: Junko!  

Sakura: Anyway... I was worried about you.

Hina: S-Sorry...

Genocide Jill: Besides that, you-!

Hina: H-Huh...?

Genocide Jill: Jeez, your knockers are HUGE! What the heck, did you convince them to double up on milk production!?

Apollo: Pfft!

Sakura: Stay away from her, fiend.

Leon: Alright ladies, settle down now. Think it's time to talk about what we found, right? Right, Taka?

Taka: ...

Leon: Right! Let's start!

We all then sat around the table and started our meeting.

Celeste: There just so happens to be a rec room up on the 3rd floor. I have no doubt that our student life here will be even more enjoyable because of it. Will someone join me in a game of Othello sometime?

Leon: I mean... sure, I guess. I'm down.

Celeste: That is great news.

Sakura: I searched the entire 3rd floor, but... all the windows in the halls and the rooms were blocked off.

Junko: Ugh, I'm getting real sick of this metal plate junk already! I'd pay money to see blue skies again!

Celeste: Why don't you just forget about it?

Junko: Umm, what about no? How about that?

Sakura: Just to be sure, I went from one end to the other, testing each metal plate. None of them budged. It would seem escape via the third floor is as impossible as we feared...

Sayaka: I see... 

Apollo: Anythin' else?

Leon: Oh, I remember seeing Byakuya a while ago!

Genocide Jill: What!? Where!? WHERE WAS HE!?

Leon: Woah there, calm your girly hormones down...