Chapter 22: Lighting Up Spirits

It was now the next day. 

The sun was shining bright, the birds chirping in harmony, oh I'd wish to be able to feel the wind breeze too...

If we weren't stuck in this school, that is.

Sighing, I waited for the Monokuma morning announcement to end before making my way towards the bathroom. Brushing my teeth, taking a morning shower, doing all that stuff to get ready for the day.

As I moved around though, my body felt really stiff. It could be due to the immense workout I did with Hina the other day, but I'm used to strains like this.

When I got out from my bathroom, I looked around to find my hoodie. However...

I couldn't find it anywhere. It was nowhere in sight.

"Where the hell...? I placed it by my bed last time, did I not...?"

For the past few days, I've always slept without a hoodie on and always slept with my undershirt. But for some reason, it was gone for today.

Looking under the bed, nothing. Looking around the table, nothing. Behind the bed, nothing.

Scratching my head confused, my eyes then drifted towards the Monokuma hoodie I got the other day. And, despite the inner battle roaring inside my head, I let out a sigh.

"Fine... You win today, Monokuma..."

Dragging my feet towards the black and white hoodie, the bear's face slapped on top of the hood of the fabric, I put the hoodie over my head and wore it.

"God, I look stupid..." I say to myself as I looked at the mirror.

But...

With my red eyes, and my smooth black hair...

I hated to admit it, but it matched me perfectly.

And, what made it worse was that it felt so good to wear it. It was so smooth, so soft, so cold...

I hate it. I hate it here.

"God, I'm going to look so stupid..."

Letting out a sigh, I walked out of the bathroom and headed towards the Dining Hall.

--------------

When I arrived at the Dining Hall, it was just as I expected.