Christmas with the 78th Class!

A/N: 

From where I come from, I want to say Merry Christmas, everyone! I know this year has been one of the worst in this current era, IF not the worst, but let's all put that aside for now and go out of this year with a bang! End this year on a high note, and carry that over to the next year!

I'm not blind to see and say that 2021 may not be any better than 2020, but we gotta hope, ya know? Anything is better than this year, as they say.

So yeah, I hope you guys enjoy this One-Shot, and I'll see you later with the 1st chapter of Arc 4! Carter Out!

Also, this is mostly in 3rd Person format. Style change~

Also ALSO, I tried to make this as non-spoilery as possible.

Also ALSO ALSO...

Well, this *may* or may not be canon in the main story of this book. :)

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MAY BE INCREDIBLY SCUFFED FOR MOBILE USERS! For the best experience, use the laptop / PC version!

---------------

"Mic Check... Mic Check... 1... 2... 3..."

...

"Testing testing, 1... 2... 3...? Sayaka, is this how you do it?"

"Tee-hee! Of course, silly!"

...

"Okay! We should be good to go. Now then..."

(Deep Breath)

"Apollo, are you ready? You look nervous."

...

"Yeah, I am. I've been practicing for this. Just... stage-fright."

"That's normal. Everyone has that at first!"

"I know... A-Anyway, you can give the signal to start whenever. I'll follow your lead."

"Okay!"

...

"Ready now?"

"Yeah... ready."

...

"Leon, guitar. Kyoko, piano. Makoto, flute. Junko, violin. Everyone else, bells. On 1... 2... 3...!"

...

...

...

(Sayaka: "Font.")
(Apollo: "Font.")

----------------