Halloween with the 78th Class!

Yo, Carter here! Welcome to the special Halloween chapter!

This chapter won't be related to the story, so it's basically non-canon. Oh, and I tried to make it as spoiler-free as possible, so it should be fine for all to read.

With that said, I hope you all enjoy it! I'm not one to make great spooky stories, but I tried my best!

---------------

The day was October 31st. Carved pumpkins were laid out across the streets, orange and black lights lit up the skies.

And, its known to be the spookiest day of the year. It's Halloween!

Currently, I was on my way towards Hope's Peak Academy with my bike, wearing my costume on the way there. If you were asking what my costume was, well... 

(Quick shoutout to xdRemix, btw)

I took a lot of effort to make myself as scary as possible. I colored my middle finger to be more zombie-like. I suck at coloring, so it took me about an hour to do. I bought a contact lens for my right eye to make it terrifying, to say the least. Then, my mom helped customize my face so it looks rotten enough to make me look zombie-like.

Below, I was wearing the same joggers as I usually do, but it was more ripped apart and stained. We bought a spare one from the shop and decided to mess with it. Yeah, it was a waste of money, but I already had the original one. Plus, that set was quite cheap; I could just buy more of 'em.

But, that's beside the point. Why was I riding on my bike towards my new school, when it was nighttime?

Well... The Class Rep, Taka, decided that we were all gonna stay over at the school for the night. The 78th Class will take part in a sleepover and party all night long.

When I heard this myself from Makoto, I was stunned. Taka ain't the guy to do something so... unordinary like this. Perhaps Mondo, Chihiro, or Leon influenced him to do this, I dunno.

But, that was what I was told by Makoto. It felt like he was hiding something, but... meh, that's beyond me. All I heard was a "party" and I was set.

So, here I am, making my way downtown towards Hope's Peak.

A few minutes later, and I finally arrived at the luxurious school. Entering through its doors, I notice that the interior of the school was decorated to the brim. We had a week-long holiday from school, so seeing these decorations for the first time... it felt like a totally different environment.