Class Trial 2: False Claims

Upon entering through the red door, I stood at the corner of the room, recollecting my thoughts and pieces of evidence to use for the trial.

Soon after, students piled into the door one by one, each one having a look of worry and concern on their faces.

Eventually, Monokuma appeared.

Monokuma: Ahem, so... is everyone ready to - whaaat!? Am I blind, or are we missing someone?

Looking around the room, I tried to spot anyone that wasn't present.

Mondo: Yeah, Toko's not here.

Monokuma: And Toko is...?

Leon: Isn't she... still in her room?

Hina: Oops! I forgot to get her before coming here!

Monokuma: Grr! FINE! I'll go grab her myself... After all, she's a crucial part in this class trial. Okie dokie, I'll go ahead and drag her out here kicking and screaming. Just one moment, please!

Monokuma then leaves the red door, forcing us to wait.

Some of us started to grumble out of frustration, but I found this as an opportunity.

"Now... where is she...?"

Looking around the room, my eyes lit up when I saw Junko.

"There she is."

Apollo: Excuse me, lads.

Forcing my way past a few people that I didn't bother to pay attention to, I made my way towards Junko.

Apollo: Yo, Junko.

Junko: Huh? What do you want?

Apollo: You told me that you found something earlier, in front of the girl's locker room. You... wanna tell me that, now?

Junko: Oh yeah, that. I... think I got the situation clear.

Apollo: Cool. Wanna tell me about it?

Junko: I... guess so. So, basically-

Monokuma: AND I'M BACK!

Monokuma then kicks the door open, his hand on Toko's collar as he drags her to the room.

Apollo: Shoot.

Junko: I-I'll tell you later. What I can quickly say is that I was at the girl's locker room last night. That's all.

Apollo: Oh, okay then.

Toko: Nng... ghh... I t-told him I didn't want to, but h-he forced me! I can't believe you would d-drag a girl around... Terrible...! Y-You're terrible!

Monokuma: Whew! So NOW everyone's here, right? Okay then, hustle onto the elevator and let's get this show on the road! I'll see you guys down there!

Monokuma then disappears out of sight. The elevator then opens, its doors waiting for us to enter.

Byakuya: So, shall we get going? It's time to find out who killed Chihiro.