Chapter 14: Discovery

I can't believe it...

I absolutely, positively, emphatically, cannot believe it...

One of the students that attended Hope's Peak Academy is found... dead...

Why...? Why must it be this way...?

...

The Ultimate Clairvoyant, Yasuhiro Hagakure, is dead...

Dammit... Goddamn it...!

---------------

It took me a few moments to find out that I was screaming. The reality of the situation settled in, and before long, I could hear gasps and more screams coming from the rest of the students.

There was blood... So much blood everywhere...

Worst of all, it's in Makoto's bathroom.

And, I refuse to believe that Makoto had killed Hiro in his own bathroom.

We nearly had a murder the other night, and when I was positively sure that nothing else would happen...

...

...

...

"I... I can't take it anymore...! AHHH!"

Letting out a scream, I punched the wall hard.

"Why... Why must this happen to us!? WHY!?"

Another punch, this time harder.

"DAMMIT ALL TO HELL!"

With another punch to the wall, I felt exhaustion creep up on me. Someone then grabbed my shoulder, and when I turned around to see who it was...

I blacked out.

---------------

Hopes Peak Academy: Deadly Life

---------------

When my eyes re-opened, I found that I was looking at the ceiling. It took some time to readjust, but I quickly realized where I was. And, when I sat up straight, I was met with a pair of familiar eyes.

Apollo: N-Nh...

Sayaka: Apollo! You're awake!

Hina: Finally! 

Junko: Are you alright?

Apollo: As... fine as I can be...

Mondo: Tch, now's no time for sleeping. Get your ass up!

Apollo: Eh...? W-What happened, anyway...?

Sayaka: D-Don't you remember...? You and Makoto...

Suddenly, a wave of memories surged through me. I quickly stood up in a panic.