Chapter 21: Sports Day

Upon arriving back in my room, I exuded out another sigh and closed the door.

What had happened this morning had drained me immensely. I felt sleepy, tired, angry...

My eyes locked onto the bed, the soft fabric slowly looming me closer and closer to it. I couldn't avert my gaze on the soft blankets laid down on the 4-legged stable.

And, when my head laid down on the pillows, I was out.

---------------

(A few hours later)

And soon enough, I felt my eyes flutter awake. Slowly creeping out of my bed, I glanced at the time to see that 5 hours had passed. It was currently past afternoon.

"I should get something to eat..."

Dragging myself out of my room, I locked my door and went towards the Dining Hall. Eerily, there wasn't anyone standing by the halls. Normally, there'd be at least one person hanging around, but...

Calming my nerves down, I continued my walk towards the Dining Hall. Still not fully awake, I felt like a zombie entering the hall.

But, that sleepiness effect wore off when I saw who was sitting down by the chairs.

"What the-!?"

Sitting down on the chair, was the child that I saw in my dream. 

"What... is he doing here...?"

What made this all the more creepier, was the child's eyes. It was stuck out and wide. But... 

Those eyes were tracking my every movement.

And... when I walked close to it, the eyes slowly turn to a tint of red.

Apollo: H-Hello...?

...

The child didn't respond, but its eyes...

Those eyes...

???: ...w...wa...k...e...u...p...

Apollo: A-Ah!

Jumping back from shock, I looked at the child to see its eyes had fully gone red, black swirls starting to form.

???: ...wak...e...up...

Apollo: Wake... up...?

Frozen in shock, I watched as the child's head slowly turnt towards my direction, its body's reaction lagging behind.

???: ...wake...up...brother...

Apollo: B-Brother...?

...

...

The child then jumps off the chair... and started walking towards me.