CHAPTER 36

HELLO MY DEAR READERS..

I AM BACK FOR A SHORT WHILE.... WILL BE LEAVING SOON...BUT BEFORE GOING I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE Y THIS CHAPTER...

GUY SORRY TI SAY THIS ...BUT I AM GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME RIGHT NOW.... I CANT EXPLAINITS VERY STRESSSFUL... KINDLY SUPPORT ME AND LOVE ME AS YOU ALWAYS DO... 

COZ..WHEREVER I AM.. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU (TOO CHEESY EH!!!)🤗🤗🤗🤗

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Llong.....San....Kittipat

After giving Type advice on what he needs to do.. Llong sat on his chair and looked out. It was indeed a bright day.. Road was full with traffic. It was one such bright day 5 years back when Llong was driving to office. He was getting late... he needed to do 2 things..first get his and his bf's favourite chocolate milk shake and second he has an early meeting with his Dad at 10am.

The elder brother parked his car near the XXX coffee shop and went to the café to buy their drinks, while he was walking crossing the road a car with a bunch of youngsters broke the red light signal and Llong was hit. The cups flashed around the injured body and stream of blood was flowing on the crossing. The car hit the post.

Llong blinked.. his vision was becoming blurry... he saw hazily the car hitting the post.. but he couldn't move. He could hear the sound of siren and hazy legs around him... but he couldn't move...

Next when he blinked he felt he was moving.. big white lights ...the moving ceiling ,..and then everything was pitch black.

Llong opened his eyes slowly. He could feel something was on his nose and saw blurry images of people standing infront of him, he blinked twice, thrice and then he clearly saw his Bf cum Secretary San, Bonnie, his father, Champ and Kla standing infront of him..everyone had tears in their eyes.

At first he tried to speak. ..he wanted to ask why were they crying... then the accident flashed in his mind and he eyes went wide. He looked at his family...and tears streamed down his eyes,

The doctor arrived..he checked Llong and told something to the nurse beside him....

"Mr Kanawut can you hear me?"

Llong Nodded. "Mr Kanawut I will take the mask out..if you have any problem then tap two times okay?"

Llong nodded. The Doctor took out the mask.. and Llong didn't feel uneasy so he didn't react.

The doctor smiled at him and said.. "Welcome back P'Llong... remember me? I am K' Type's best friend."

Llong recognized K' and smiled.. "you have grown into a fine young man.."...

K smiled.. "Glad that you talked ...P.. but please take it slow.. So do you remember what exactly happened and how you came here..

Llong said slowly in his broken voice.. "Yes I remember the accident.."

"and previous to that? What incidents do you remember...?"

"Everything....my name, my family, my Type.. Btw did you inform Type about my accident?"

K shook his head.. "Yes we informed him.. he said he will come as soon as he can but he needs to finish his semester.... we were waiting for you to wake up.. you were sleeping for two months.. P"

"what two months? Wow..that long..huh.. Doctor K' can you please call Type for me?? I need to speak to him"

"Sure..but I guess right now its night over there so once he gives me a call I will let you talk to him.. I am happy P..that you are wake.. we were so worried about you.. Type called every day for the last two months to check on you..and everytime I could hear him sob .... He wanted to come and meet you so much ..but PChamp instructed him to finish his course and once you are awake ..you all will visit him..we all will visit him.. for Christmas.. I cant wait to meet him....