CHAPTER 26

Type looked at the pale Adrian... and smiled.."Adrian ..are you alright?? Don't be scared of P Llong.... P Champ and PKla are more scarier.

Adrian looked Type.." Oi Phi..r you trying to give me a heart attack... how may brothers do have more?

Type just giggled... only P Champ and PKla..

Adrian rolled his eyes... To him Llong was scary.... But he doesn't know about Champ and Kla..hope he can stay alive by the end of the day...

Eye drove the boys to a beautiful house named Summer Mansion...

It was a beautiful house.. with a garden and 3 SUVs parked at the garage.

Type said... "Welcome to our HOME SWEET HOME..."

Type looked at the house and remembered the time they bought the house.... it was a difficult time for Type and the brothers..

Flashback

After Puifai's news of preganacy came to light Type was devastated.. he didn't meet Tharn at all.. He was in his room crying and recollecting those painful memories...

Type didn't want to see Puifai... but somehow or the other he would meet face to face with her... because of her pregnancy Pui was glowing...looking more beautiful than ever..... her and Tharn's marriage had been decided.... Everyone was unhappy because of the unfortunate circumstances...

Type saw the house being decorated.... Aunt Fai was busy with the preparations but she didn't look happy.. at all.. she could only think about Type.. she couldn't imagine what Type was going through.. They need to get married before the delivery... that's what the elders decided. Tharn was frequently visiting the mansion.. with an excuse to know about the marriage preparations and details but his main motive was to meet Type and talk to him...

But Type never showed..... he confined himself in his room... never came out of his room .......his brothers put up a Medical leave for type at the school.... No one entered his room except his brothers One day Llong came to visit Type....not seeing him around the house...he entered Type's room to see the ale boy sitting at the corner of his room.... Eyes closed with earphone ....

Looking at Type he felt sad... never have he thought that he would see the bright boy down with depression.. he thought ..."Enough is enough...Type need s to move on.." he walked to the window and removed the curtains.... The boy furrowed his eyes brows because of the sudden light..

The elder went to his brother.. "Stop this Type..enough is enough .. don't let the wrong of the other person get you... you are my strong brother.... aren't you ?? why are you making yourself suffer for a person like Tharn.. if I were in your place I would have punched him..hard...."

The older brother tried to relax the atmosphere...but Type looked at his brother and started to cry...

He sobbed and said.. " P ..please ..please take me away from here....i cant bare to see any of his..its torturing me.... Please..PLlong... Type grabbed the older's foot... seeing Type so broken ....Llong couldn't think of anything...."

He hugged his brother.. and whispered.. "Give me two days.. ill get you out of here.." he kissed Type's forehead and left...

After two days Llong came to visit Type... he called Champ and Kla and Aunt Fai... then he declared..

"Aunt Fai.. Champ and Kla I will be taking Type from this house..." Champ was about to say something...when Llong spoke.. " he wont be staying at my house because father is there...so I bought a house for we four brothers... and I want Champ and Kla to stay with Type... I will also be staying with them...I have prepared everything.... Maids and Mom will be there to take care of Type... she wants to I cant help with that.. so I am here to pack up Type's stuff..and you both ..i will give you time to think ..whether you wanna shift with us or not.. if you wanna stay ... we wont say anything.. its your wish.. but the door of our new home is always open for you both...