CHAPTER 32

After Mael was released from the hospital with a nice plaster on his ankle... Type went to visit him....

Every day meeting Mael has been a habit to his.... Before reaching hospital ..Dr Kana gave a quick visit to his first patient... and showered him with love and happiness....

Mael was also happy to have his favourite doctor by his side...

Aunt Fai seeing seeing the pair....couldnt contain her happiness...

Everything was going pretty smooth....

Until...............................

Madam Sir Tharn will be arriving soon... it was afternoon when Tharn arrived.... With his usual poker face....

His BMW arrived at the airport to pick him up.. and the first thing he did was to meet his son.. and mother-in-law ....

Aunt Fai has been handling her business from home.....

Champ and Kla supported her through her rough times dealing with a many problems... but eventually they left to build their own empire..

They never forgot to support her though... not directly..but by forming an alliance with her in the chain of Hotel business.... They owned two 3 star hotels and one 5star...

In their business field they are know as the Kanawut Brothers ...who had maximum shares in the share market ... and no one dared to go against them....

Well they made a few high profile friends who were very much pleased with their hospitality and good looks.... Mostly at first Aunt Fai helped them to get clients ...but later they were started to make their own set of clients... and Aunt Fai was getting old to handle the business .. she wants to give everything to her grandson... Mael...

As Mael is too young..so after her his uncles will be dealing with the business and will eventually train him to take over his Granny's business....

That's why they made an alliance....still Aunt Fai always had close watch on all the official matters...

Now Tharn entered the mansion only to find it the butler walking to the study with a cup of tea... seeing Tharn he smiled and accompanied to the study where Aunt was looking over a few files.....

"Good Afternoon MOM"

Aunt looked up ..to see Tharn standing in front of her with a blank expression.."

She smiled and stood up... walked up to her son-in-law and hugged him.... "Good Afternoon Tharn... its been a while...how was the meeting?"

They sat on their respective chairs and talked about how he convinced the investor about his plan and he was successful..

Aunt observed the man... sealing the deal was a something to be happy about ..but Tharn had no expression on his face...

The butler again came in with a cup of sweet black coffee..and placed infront of Tharn.... He man nodded and took a sip....

Carl bowed and left....

No one spoke about Type visiting Mael... tharn only knows that his son's doctor Dr. Kana visits his son on a regular basis as his son has developed a liking for the doctor... he chose to ignore...

Finishing his coffee..the father went to meet his son.. and found him playing with his video game...

Seeing his father Mael threw the video game and extended his arms to hug his father....