CHAPTER 40

CHAPTER 39

3 days later

So this Tharn guy looks just like me...... Mew said looking at the file.... He got to know that Tharn and Type had a student teacher relationship ..but Tharn married his cousin .they had a son..and type left abroad for studies.. and now Type is back to his home city ...and has Tharn as a lover.. it didn't take mew long enough to connect the dots about Tharn and Type having relationship before Tharn got married..

But his question was why is there a similar looking person like him... he heard that there are 7 identical people living in the planet but so much similarity....

He thought about investigating the matter later now its time to concentrate on his Kana...

To keep him close.. Mew gave Type loads of work ...made him work overnights ..and as he was dealing with children's wing along with Type .. he didn't leave a single chance to leave Type' side... giving him flowers.... Romantic cards.. picking and dropping him home...

But Type kept his relationship pure professional.... He doesn't want to give hope that he is interested because though his bf and his boss look similar.. they were totally poles apart.... Type couldn't get to feel anything about Mew..as his mind and heart was occupied with Tharn...

Type was smart enough to let Tharn know about his daily schedules and work ..so that there is no misunderstanding between the two...

Tharn was happy to be with Type ..but was annoyed with his Boss... he took all the time ...they could hardly meet...

So he came to a decision... he asked Type to move in.. at least the new couple could see each other at the end of the day......

The doctor agreed instantly... everyone was happy.. finally the family was coming together...

Tharn and Type were spending their days with cuddling but they never took it to the next level....

After a hectic day at the hospital and constant pesrtering of his Boss.. Dr. Kana was extremely tired and annoyed.. and wanted to talk to Tharn about leaving the job..

After finishing shower Type came to Tharn' room.. and found that no one was in...only the shower was running... the means Tharn was taking a bath....

He looked into the room and saw everything was just the same he left.. he sat on the bed and rememebered how they slept together and made love... and it made him hard and blush...

As he was revisiting his past days ..the bathroom door clicked.. and came out a greek body with a towel wrapped around the waist and water dripping from the broad muscular chest...

Type looked at him...and his jaw ..... Tharn saw Type sitting still and checking his physique when a naughty idea came across his mind..... he smirked and walked casually towards the younger.....

Type was gulping and Blushing.. " enjoying what you see..!!!!!"

Type was beet red....he didn't know what to do ... to run .. or to drag the half naked man into his own...

So he preferred the second option..

Type boldly looked up to meet Tharn's eyes... he bend his first finger and pulled Tharn's chin slowly towards him...making those thin lips closer and closer until they met....the boys shared a sensuous kiss...

They were not young anymore.. neither Type as underage... he shared a passionate hungry kiss twirling their tongues into one another... and pushing himself back... while Tharn was leaning closer and closer.. till Type lay flat on the bed and Tharn hovering over him....