CHAPTER 31

Chapter 31

NewYork 12:53 pm Saturday

Tringgggg....Tringggggggggg..........

"Hey Mom how are you?? Is Mael being a good boy?" said a calm soft voice without any emotion.."

"Tharn... its time for you to come home..Mael is becoming naughty these days...he is right now admitted to the hospital for an ankle injury..."

"Hearing Aunt Fai's plea.. and Mael's condition..Tharn sighed and said.. "okay mom ..have a meeting in two days... I come as soon as I can...I need to go now... bye"

Tharn disconnected the call...

The man was standing in front of the big window of his suite looking at the city....

He remembered how he brought Mael home...

9 years ago

Tharn was trying so hard to talk to Type... he found excuses to visit Aunt Fai's house just to get a chance to meet his love.. to ask for his forgiveness... he wanted Type back.. but his obligation was that Puifai got pregnant... It was a huge mistake that Tharn regrets even today...

That day Tharn went to meet Type as his marriage was just 2 days to go... he wanted to see time one last time... but when he reached the mansion... he looked around to find no one guarding Type's room... he felt relieved at least God has given him a chance to meet his love for one last time.. to ask for forgiveness..

Tharn slowly walked toward's Type' room only to see the room empty..completely clean..none of Type'a clothes were there...

His heart broke... he missed his chance... Type had already left and he didn't have the guts to ask his brothers ...

Two days later Tharn got married.. with the mother of his unborn child... but eyes looked for the boy he longed to see.. everyone was present except for him...

He gathered his courage to ask K' about Type only to hear that Type has left the country...

His legs felt jelly...he saw everything hazy...but he collected himself.. because he cannt create a scene at his own marriage....

Type left him forever...........

After getting married ...he intentionally kept Puifai away from him... they never lived in the same room.. to the society he was happiy married ..but only the families knew what was there between the couple..

Puifai accepted Tharn's behavior towards her... she knew the crime she did... and regrets it...if they all had not thought bout the society and the future of the unborn child.. she would never had married Tharn... but they cannot punish an innocent soul who was coming to this earth... he should not be bullied of not having a father..or being an illegitimate child..

The grownups cannot do that...because the society is always harsh towards a child without a father...!!!!

Aunt Fai was there to take care about her daughter.... She was going through a delicate phase.... After 9 months the baby was born..a beautiful boy....Tharn was there with his son... while his mother slept.. she was too tired ... because of the normal delivery...

Though Tharn never accepted Puifai as his wife even after taking the marriage oath... but he cared for the baby...the poor innocent child who knew nothing about the harsh world...

Two days after delivery Tharn and Puifai came home... to Tharn's house... after what Tharn did ...his parents told him to find a place for him and his wife... but because of the baby ..they asked till the baby is old enough for them to manage on their own....