CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 15

Type was happy to meet Llong's family. He found that Eye got her nature from her mother. Too sweet. He became so involved with them that he didn't realize that it was 9..and he needed to visit Tharn Mansion.

Before leaving Bonnie made him promise that he would visit them once or twice every week. Type said that he would ask Tharn's permission first before promising.. but he promised that he will definitely try.

Llong dropped Type to the Tharn mansion. Both of them were very happy to know each other. Type bid Llong goodbye .. only to see a Serious Tharn standing in front of the door. Type smiled innocently.. as he realized that not informing Thara was a mistake.

He like a cat crawled out of Tharn gaze only to meet a worried Margaret. "Sunshine we were so worried"...said Tharn's mom.

Aunty I am very sorry ..I should have informed you all ..but I got excited meeting the person who saved me that day.... Yeah right.. you get excited too much.. Tharn cutting Type's words..

Type bowed and said, " sorry it wont ever happen again. I will be more careful.. please forgive me...."

He was acting cute..pulling Tharn's sleeves.. Margaret chuckled.. seeing Thara trying to keep his angry face.

He looked at Type.. and said... " I get worried ...Type.." he looked away and left both Type and his mother behind.

"looks like he is hurt ..this time..Sunshine.." Margaret said... " yup.. I need to work hard!!" Type sighed.

At dinner time Tharn gave a serious look.. both Type Margaret and Thanayut looked at each other and shook head. Mr Suppasit looked at his wife with a lot of questions. Margaret murmured that she will tell later.

They all finished dinner and went to their respective rooms.. Type was thinking whether to talk to Tharn or not and he decided to go to the Lion's den and calm him down..even if he had to die..

He quietly opened the door only to see Tharn lying on his bed his hand covering his eyes. Type really messed up today. He thought at least Thara didn't inform his family about his disappearance.

He gathered up his courage..walked up to Tharn ...sprang on the bed straightaway landing on Tharn's stomach. Tharn removed his hand and saw a cute Type pouting at him...

P Tharn.. I am sorry.... Please please please forgive me this last time..Type's hands were placed on Tharn's chest and he was shaking him... asking for sorry..

What he didn't know that his act was creating a stressful effect on Thara to control his lusty emotions.

Tharn held Type's wrist and pulled him towards him ..their faces where so close that they felt each other's breath.

Tharn using his husky voice said.. "Type I love you.... I get worried sick if something happened to you.. do you have a clue what I went through throughout the evening.. there were so many bad things coming to my mind.. if Mr Llong's Secretary had not called me to inform that you were with him..I would have gone mad..."

With that he kissed Type. It had been weeks he didn't taste those plump lips. They kissed so lovingly soft soft kisses.. enjoying.. but that started to become rough ..hungrier.. lustful... Type was on top of Tharn clutching his T shirt ..where as Tharn was holding Type Nape with one big hand and the other was brushing Type's waist.

They were turned on...they pulled back only to take in oxygen. Both were flustered red..

Panting.. Thara said.. "Type we should sto...."Type didn't allow Thara to speak ..he continued with his kiss..

Tharn and Type kissed until their lips were red and swollen, tongue fights, nibbling ..they did everything to gain control over one another. But in the end Tharn won..leaving Type flustered and panting.

They both felt the bulge in between their thighs. Type was so drowned in the kiss that he wanted to take off his shirt so that his body can feel Tharn's touch. Tharn understood and in one swing pulled Type's T shirt leaving his shorts .. he carefully sat keeping Type on his lap and pulled out his own t shirt.

Type's hands automatically went and massaged junior Tharn. Though Tharn was aroused too much ..it hurt him..but he remembered his promise to his mother.. and stopped Type when Type was about to put it his mouth.

"Type.. we need to stop... I promised mom ... nothing until you are 21." Mew said..

"WHATTTT???? 21??? P WHY DID YOU DO THIS.. NOW HOW WILL I CALM MY THING DOWN.ITS HURTING.."

Mew raised his burrows,, "CALM YOUR THING?? BOY WHERE DID YOU LEARN SUCH THINGS.. ???"

"P I AM GROWING UP..ITS NORMAL TO ABOUT ALL THIS WITH FRIENDS.." Type rolled his eyes.

FRIENDS ..EHH ..ITS SAM AND K' RIGHT??"

"YEAH SO?? THEY ARE MY BEST FRIENDS.."

"BABE.. I KNOW THEY ARE YOUR BEST FRIENDS .....BUT K' I THINKS HE LIKES YOU MORE THAN A FRIEND...BE CAREFUL.. I JUST DON'T LIKE THE WAY HE LOOKS AT YOU!!"

"OH ..I KNOW.. P ..RELAX ..WE TALKED ABOUT THIS AND I ALREADY REJECTED HIM..."

What?? Why didn't you tell me?

P.... It was nothing important... we are all back to being friends..

Tharn didn't say anything....he thought ..friends huh... with that he just slid his hands under type's shorts and massaged his Junior.. he whispered in Type's ears.. "LET ME TAKE CARE OF YOUR THING..NOW ...Type arched his head back feeling Tharn's HANDS..Type put his hands on Tharn's membrane and started to rub it up and down. Both of them rubbed so hard ad fast..as if competing.. that they both burst out together in each other's hands..

Panting heavily.. with a tired body ..Type in his own dream land. Tharn looked at Type and smiled.. "you are my everything Type..before meeting you I didn't have a life.i was just breathing.... but now I want to have life with you in it till death do us apart... I love you so much. He got up and cleaned himself and Type ..... dressed him up and crawled beside him.. he hugged Type and joined him in his dream.

It was the alarm that woke Type up from his slumber. He opened his doe eyes to see the handsome Tharn sleeping beside him.. his breathing was rhythmic. He remembered last night.

Since the day he realized his feeling for the senior.. he wanted the older to touch him..make love to him.. and finally yesterday nigh this dream came true.

He was happy that he was still a virgin...but jerking semen with his beloved was too much for him to handle. He looked to his side and smiled... his slender finger touched Thara's eyebrows.. eyes...nose.. lips... he lightly placed is hands on the cheekbones to feel the warmth.

Tharn woke up the moment Type touched him...he himself was feeling Type TOUCH.... He smiled a opened his eyes to meet those doe eyes.. which has so much love for him..

Type smiled and turned around his back towards Tharn..signalling him to cuddle. Tharn glided forward put his one arm in between the neck and pillow..the other wrapped around the waist.

"I love you Type"

"I love you P" ..............................................................

************************************************************************

HELLO my dear readers..

i hope you like this chapter...

today i have nothing more to say.. just

HAPPY READING..