CHAPTER 6

THAT FEELING OF NOT BEING COMFORTABLE

Type ran as fast as he could...

His heart was thumping..blood raced to his cheeks... he felt something hard below his waist...

His body was burning hot..

He didn't know what to do..

He ran to the shower and opened it...

Cold water drenched whole of his body...

After standing there was who knows how long..finally his body heat was going down... he felt soft below...his cheeks were turning to his skin color.

His breath was calming down..he felt peace and calmness.

He removed his wet clothes ....dried himself with towel and wore his boxers.

He dumped himself in his bed and fell sleep.

Meanwhile Tharn was shocked to see Type push him away...

He was thinking about the look on Type's face..his blushed cheeks ... he couldn't see them properly . it was just a glance that he saw..

He shook his head and brushed off the thought thinking it to be a mistake of eye sight.

But still he was confused as to why Type pushed him... this kind of thing never happened before!!!!

He went to his room..... took and shower and went to sleep.

Next morning at school Type was just his usual self.... K' and Sam came to meet him at the gate..and they all walked to their class.

The surprising thing was that Type was looking his usual self..but inside he was in utter confusion.

Well Type is good at hiding...whats going inside of him.

They had their first English Class today.... Tharn was taking their class

Type was listening to him attentively..but when Tharn turned towards the class his eyes moved somewhere else.

He didn't have an eye contact with Tharn.

To him looking at Tharn made him blush.. he was having certain feelings he cant come up with..which was having him confused...

Tharn kept his eyes on Type for second and continued with his teaching.

When the bell rang.. Type was the first to leave the class followed by K' because looking at Type K' knew what Type was going through....

He went through the same..that was last year...but gradually he accepted his sexuality.. his attraction towards boys. ...he liked Type the moment he saw him...that's y he was clinging onto him..to make sure Type was gay or straight.

When K' noticed that type was behaving weird..infront of Tharn..he knew where that was going.. when Type left the room in a hurry..K's doubts were clear.

He ran after him...

Tharn's eyes widen when he saw Type and K run from the classroom as soon as the bell rang...

Tharn was loosing it.. he had to find out what was wrong with Type...Type didn't pick up Tharn 's call in the morning..nor was he making eye to eye contact with him...

Tharn was not liking Type's behavior.

Tharn wanted to go after type but he had another class so he had to pass.

Type ran to the boys rest room followed by K'

He went in one of the cubicles and locked it.

K' stood outside the door and was talking to Type