CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 12

The boys woke up late in the morning.. around 11. Mrs Suppasit came to the room to check on the boys ... when she saw them sleeping peacefully embracing eachother.. she felt happy.

Thara has found someone for himself.

But the boys didn't know that all the incidents that were happening in their lives especially Type was because of one person's jealousy.

************************************************************************

Kring Kring....

"yo man ... did you get any info about the boy I told you about".. said Llong.

Caller: "Yeah ..i will mail you the details... you will definitely be interested.. seeing my research. Looks like the boy is connected to you and your father."

Llong: "I knew it.. thanks Man.."

Llong was happy. He had his doubt ..but was waiting for the results.

Ping..

Llong received the mail. On opening it what he saw..made him jump in excitement. he found a way to undo the wrong that he did. He wanted to do everything right this time. In the past he didn't have a choice.. he had to think about himself.. he wanted to grow big ..so that he can return and take care of his family.. his brothers. He loved his brothers.

When Type was born ..no one knew that he visited the hospital secretly just to have a look at his youngest brother. But when his found out about his visit he sent him to Canada.. to stay away from the Family. He didn't have a choice... he had to leave.

After that he didn't get any information about his brothers. He tried hard to use his contacts back but his father restricted all of it. But he came back after 16 years .... As a established man.. and took over his father's company. He regretted his father's sin.

When Richard Kanawut left his family dragging Llong with him.. he worked hard with his new wife and established his business. He had the chance to look after the boys but he chose not to. Llong was weak at that time. He couldn't do anything but obey his father.

He has a step sister Eye who is nothing like her father. Rather she is just like her mother.. kind and sweetheart. Eye was born 2 years after James and Bonie(Eye's mother got married). Bonie didn't want to break Richard's family when she came to know that Richard was married with kids. But Richard convinced Bonie to marry him as was not happy with Marta( Type's mom). To him Marta and Type was unlucky for him.. as nothing good was happening in his marriage. When Marta conceived Type ... he had is downfall... but Bonie became his support and he decided to leave the unlucky mother and unborn child and start afresh.

When they started to establish their business in Travel And Tour.. Bonie tried her best to convince Richard to take care of his previous family. But the husband didn't pay a heed to her request. Llong knew Bonie was a kind lady.. so he started to give his affections to her as a son. After 2 years Eye was born and their family was complete. Llong was happy that he had a baby sister..but his heart longed for his brothers.

So after 16 years when he came back..he went to his old house ..to find it closed. He asked the neighbors ...where was his family. Then he got the news of Marta's death and his granny's death which made the three brothers leave the house to earn a living. No one knows where they were. He became disheartened and left. He wanted to look for his brothers but his responsibilities rose when he became the CEO of his company. His company in 16 years became an International company who send tourists to different parts of the world.

Now his father was sick and had no energy to run the company so ..he took this opportunity to became the CEO ..so that he has the power over his father. He could do what he wanted to do long time ago.. his father's ruthlessness broke his family. He wished to amend the broken bonds.. but he couldn't get the time to find them. He didn't want anyone to know about it as his father might interfere again. Only Bonie and Eye knew about it. And they were happy that Llong was looking for his incomplete family.

Finally that day came when he saved Type from the man and after getting Type's info his happiness knew no bound. He went home to give the information to his mother and sister.

"Mom..i found them.." Llong was so happy that he burst into tears. Bonie came and hugged him..and said..

"Thank you son.. Thank you for helping me doing the right thing which I should have done long time ago. Still today I blame myself for breaking a family. But as you gave the news I think I will fine a way to correct my sin."

Eye came in and saw her brother and mother hugging each other and sobbing. She realized that her incomplete family will finally be complete. She was so happy that she ran and hugged them both.

After calming down Llong told Bonie and Eye about the incident at the hotel and how he saved Type.. Now his mission was to bring back his brothers so that they can be a complete family

Eye: "Big bro what is my older brother's name?"

Llong: which older brother you are talking about ..you have 3 more older brothers .. after ,there is Champ, Kla and Type. Oh by the way..Type my youngest brother studies in your school.. baby girl..

Eye eyes widened .. "Really big bro?"

"yes baby girl"

"okay then I will approach P Type in school."

"Mmm. Baby I don't think that would be good idea.. I don't know what he thinks about me or us.. so we need to take it slow.."

"ok ok.. then I wont disclose my identity as his sister... he will be just my senior... I will surely be his sister.. big bro... Finally I will see my brothers..yipee." with that Eye was jumping and clapping her hand like baby..

Llong couldn't believe that his dream is coming true... he was happy that he got a loving sweetheart mom and sister as his family. Now he only wish to be with his brothers which which will finally complete his dream of a happy family.

*********************************************************************************

HI DEAR READERS..

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. SO AS FAR AS WE KNOW LLONG IS NOT A BAD PERSON NEITHER IS BONIE.. BUT RICHARD.. I HATE HIM... HOW COULD SOMEONE SAY THAT TWO PERSONS ARE UNLUCKY?? HUMANS ARE MADE BY GOD. WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE THESE STUPID SUPERSTITIONS.

SO MY READERS I REALLY WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTD ABOUT HIS TOPIC OF MINE.. WHAT DO YOU THINK?? PLEASE RELPY AND COMMENT AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS.

TILL THEN 

HAPPY READING...

TOODLES..