𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲•

Start from the beginning

"Oh lawd he fucked my legs up."

"BAEE!" I yelled.

He rushed in and looked at me concerned before busting out laughing.

"Shut the fuck up and help me." I pouted.

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and took me in the bathroom sitting me on the sink.

"Imma go get yo clothes and stuff." He said trying his best not to laugh.

He left out and I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed all the hickeys on my neck and chest.

and some more places

"Here you go." He handed me a pair of my jeans and a Stranger Thing's t-shirt and my undergarments.

"I'm glad I left clothes over here." I reached up to take them but he held them higher.

"Please stop playing. I'm butt ass naked and need some clothes on." I smacked my lips.

"Gimme kiss first." He smirked.

I kissed him and tried to get my clothes but he still kept playing.

"I'm about to kick you in yo dick please give me my clothes." I laughed.

"But I like this view." He pouted.

"I do too now please give me my clothes."

He finally gave it to me and leaned down towards my ear.

"I hope you know you stuck with me. All of this is mines." He gripped my ass before giving me a kiss and walking out.

"Coochie got em on lock." I danced a lil bit.

"What we doing at a beach? It's brick asf out here." I stated seeing he parked.

"A thank you would be nice." He mumbled getting out.

He opened my door and closed it once I got out, then grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers.

"Even though it's daytime, I decided to come here and have a lil lunch witchu." He explained.

We kept walking until I saw a little set up with food and drinks and I smiled instantly getting happy.

"I must got coochie super powers cause baybeeeee." I smiled sitting down at the table.

"You funny." He laughed sitting in front of me.

"I gotta question." I stated eating on a strawberry.

"Shoot."

"What made you want to start a barbershop? Like did something inspire you?" I asked.

"Every time I went over my grandma house, she would have the movie Barber Shop on and that was the only thing we could watch since she ain't have cable. Only thing she had was a VCR thing to put the tapes in." He explained eating his sandwich.

"Damnnn so that's all you was watching?" I laughed.

"That and Menace 2 Society." He smiled.

"Well at least she had y'all watching some good movies." I chuckled.

"What inspired you to make your business?" He asked taking a sip of his drink.

"Okay funny story. So, when I was younger and my mom made me and Ty'Lell visit our dad when they separated, he would be drunk as hell yelling and slamming stuff. But he never actually put his hands on us. Anyways, he always told me and Ty that we would never be anything and we would be complete failures." I laughed.

"Mia... That ain't funny but continue." He looked at me concerned.

"So when I got in high school, I decided to start a business with JJ and Lele by my side. And now I have my own car, house, and bank account without any of his help." I smiled.

"You okay?"

"Perfect."

"Yea okay... You ever thought about moving out of New York?"

"Hell yea. I wanna move to Atlanta so me, Lele, and JJ could open our beauty boutique/ clothing store there." I explained.

"You see me in yo future?" He asked giving me that look.

"Well I mean of course duhh. You can't give me some bomb dick and expect me to leave. This ain't that." I explained leaning back in my chair since I was done eating.

"You know I love you right?" He asked digging in his pocket making my eyes go wide.

omg omg omg my coochie made this nigga wanna marry me- put it on em make em wanna marry me😏

i'm only nineteen i can't get married😖

"Y- Yea." I stuttered.

He got on one knee in front of me making my heart jump out of my damn chest.

"Kani what you doing? Please get up." I cried.

AND i'm emotional? fuck no🥺

"A couple of months ago, I made you a promise. And I plan to keep that promise for as long as I live. So to let you know how serious I am, I'm giving you this promise ring so that way even when we not together physically, I'm still witchu." He smiled sliding the ring on my finger.

"Hol up wait- You love me?" I asked.

"Of course nigga duh. I wouldn't have taken you to my house if I ain't love you." He laughed.

"But it's okay you ain't gotta say it back. I just want you to know how I feel about you." He added.

"I'm finna rub this all in Lele's face." I smiled admiring the ring.

"Oh and my moms wants to meet you." He stated causing my eyes to damn near pop out my head.

"Huh?"

oh my LORD this chapter was ASS

anyways, happy belated birthday to juice world🧃

excuse any mistakes.

vote, comment, share