Superheroes

*Ash's POV*
We got into Tris's car and he started driving, not caring about the speed. I hate Brad, and if anything happens to her, he's dead. I looked over at Tris he had so much anger in his face, like he was going to blow and I knew he thought the world of her and she was in safe hands. Anyway we finally arrived at the warehouse.
"Lets go" Tris said.
"Wait mate we can't just barge in there" I said.
"Well what to we do?" he asked.
"We have to sneak in" I said.
"How?" he asked
"Well there has to be another entrance, let's try the back" I said before we both ran to the back of the warehouse. There was a door and luckily it was unlocked, we slowly opened the door. We walked in and saw Katie sitting in a chair all tied up. We ran up to her and untied her.
"You okay" Tris asked before grabbing her. She never said anything and stayed still.
"ASH, MOVE!" Tris yelled.
"What?" I asked before I felt a sharp pain in my side and before I knew it I was on the floor.

*Katie's POV*
I saw Greg behind Ash with a gun and I froze.
"ASH, MOVE!" Tris yelled.
"What?" He said before Greg took the shot and landed in Ash's side making him collapse.
"ASH!" I screamed, running over to him.
"Well that's my job done here" Greg sniggered, walking away smirking. I saw that Tris was about to go after him.
"No Tris, please he has a gun I don't want you getting hurt" I said. He nodded and phoned an ambulance.
"Ash can you hear me" I said, holding his hand.
"I..m sorry" he mumbled.
"You don't need to be sorry, your going to be okay the ambulance is on its way" I said, holding onto the shot wound, so that he wouldn't bleed to death.
"KitKat they're on there way" Tris said, helping me hold the wound.
"T..take..care.of..her" Ash mumbled.
"Of course I will but your gonna help me mate" Tris said trying to comfort Ash.
"I..love..you..Katie" Ash mumbled before closing his eyes.
"NO ASH WAKE UP, ASH!!" I cried.
Just as I cried the ambulance came and took him away, I went with Ash in the ambulance and Tris went in his car.

*Tris's POV*
I couldn't believe what had just happened. Why Ash? It was Brad's problem if anyone he should have been the one who was shot! Katie had already lost her parents, it will break her if Ash dies. I picked up my phone and called James.
"Hey mate did you get her?" James asked.
"Yeh, but something's happened" I said with a lump in my throat.
"What?" he asked.
"Ash has been shot by Greg" I cried.
"WTF, is he okay" he asked.
"I don't know Katie went with him in the ambulance but it doesn't look good" I whimpered.
"We'll meet you at the hospital okay" he said.
"DON'T BRING THAT LITTLE SHIT" I yelled.
"Don't worry we won't" he said.
"Bye James"
"Bye Tris"

Will Ash survive???
Keep reading to find out!

Eden xx