Brad's POV

I couldn't believe what I'd done, I was so stupid. I knew I should have told the boys but no I was selfish and kept it to myself and now Ash could die. James had said that I wasn't to come so I was left alone in the house. I couldn't just sit here and do nothing so I decided to go to the hospital, I don't care if they don't let me in I just have to see if Ash is okay. I know that everyone hates me especially Tris and Katie but then who can blame them, I'm just a screwup. I got a taxi and headed to the hospital. When I got there I wasn't sure if I should go in or not but I had to apologise. I headed in to the hospital when I saw Tris, shit.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE" he yelled.
"To see Ash" I mumbled.
"WELL YOUR NOT WELCOME SO PISS OFF" he yelled before everyone else came.
"MY MATE COULD HAVE DIED CAUSE OF YOU" Luke shouted grabbing me by the collar before Mike and Cal grabbed him of me.
"I'm sorry" I sniffed.
"WELL SORRY DOSENT COVER IT" James yelled.
"Is he okay?" I asked.
"He'll live if that's what you mean" Cal snapped.
"What's all the shouting?" Katie asked before looking at me, with so much anger.
"Katie I'm so sorry" I said begging.
"Get out" she said.
"GET THE FUCK OUT YOU ASSHOLE" she yelled. I walked away, I had nobody. I walked to the nearest pub.
"Gimme a drink" I said. The barman gave me a pint and I gulped it down.
"Keep them coming" I said. I had about 5 pints before the guy chucked me out.
"WELL FUCK YOU, ILL GET A DRINK FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE" I shouted before stumbling into a club. I walked on to the dance floor and headed over to a group of girls, I just wanted to take my mind off everything.
"Hey girls" I stumbled. They all walked away apart from one.
"Hey beautiful" I smirked.
"Hey handsome" she smirked. I got closer to her putting my hands on her butt.
"You wanna ditch this place" I smirked.
"Sure, mine?" She giggled.
"Great" I smirked. Once we got to her house I smashed my lips on her's.
"I love what your wearing but they'd look better on this bedroom floor" I winked. That totally turned her on.

I woke up the next morning totally naked and lying next to a naked girl.
"Shit" I mumbled. The girl was still asleep so I quickly grabbed my clothes of the floor and slipped them on before running out and walking home. I didn't remember a thing about last night but I kind of guessed what had happened I just hoped I used a condom....

Uh oh Brad you bad boy!
Hope your enjoying the story please leave feedback.

Eden xx