Plans

I woke up the next morning and everyone had left and me and Tris were slumped on the couch and somehow the house was tidy.
"Good morning, wife to be" Tris smirked.
"Good morning, husband to be" I smirked back.
"The party was great wasn't it!" Tris cheered.
"It was brilliant but how is the house so tidy?" I asked.
"Me and the boys didn't want you to clean up so when you were asleep we tidied up" Tris smiled.
"Awww your too cute" I cooed, making him laugh.
"So are you" He cooed.
"So are you and Luke okay now?" I asked.
"Yeh he's a good mate to have around" Tris smiled.
"Good because I don't want any tension at the wedding" I said.
"Don't worry we've sorted things out and anyway we need to make plans" Tris smirked.
"So soon?" I asked.
"Well it's up to you but if it was up to me I would marry you right now" He smiled.
"Well I want a small wedding with just Ash, Cal, Mike, Luke, Brad, Con, James, Aimee and Jess as guests" I smiled.
"That sounds perfect" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek.
"So when are we having the wedding?" I asked.
"Well I was thinking in 3 weeks but if that's too soon.." He trailed off before I stopped him.
"That's fine Tris, I'm ready" I smiled.
"You need to go dress shopping with the girls" Tris smirked.
"Yep, I might have a look around tomorrow but I think today we should organise the venue and stuff" I smiled.
"Yeh that's the most important and the rings of coarse" he said pecking my lips.
We organised the venue for 3 weeks time in a small, beautiful church just a mile away from our house. We also organised the food, decorations and picked the rings.
Tris then took me out for a walk on the beach, watching the sun go down.
"I can't believe that a couple of months ago I was at my lowest point thinking that nothing good could happen to me" I said out of the blue.
"And I can't believe that a couple of months ago, I layed my eyes on the most beautiful girl I have ever seen" Tris said.
"Bit cheesy!" I giggled.
"Well I like cheese" he chuckled.
"I'm going to be Mrs Evans in 3 weeks" I smiled.
"It feels weird, doesn't it?" He asked.
"Yeh but a good weird" I smiled.
"I think we should do something crazy like jump in the sea" Tris chuckled.
"Are you being serious?" I asked, confused.
"Yeh why not, you only live once" he said.
"But it's dark and the water will be freezing" I moaned and before I reliesed it, Tris picked me up over his shoulder and ran in the water.
"Ahhhh, it's freezing" I screamed.
"Well I can easily help you with that" Tris smirked, pulling my body closer to his and kissing me passionately before he broke away and started splashing me.
"Oh this is war" I giggled, splashing him back.
We were in the sea for about 30 minutes until both of us were frozen stiff.
"Well that was fun" Tris chuckled.
"More like crazy" I giggled.
"Well I like crazy" he smirked, before grabbing my hand and walking back home.

I'm so sorry for not updating, I've been really busy but I'm back now🍭
Sorry for this chapter being short it's just a filler💘

Eden xx