Just Friends

I must have fell asleep when watching the movie because when I woke the TV was off and Tris had gone. He had left a present and a note saying..

Hey, sorry had to go for band practise, come over tonight please? I got you a welcome prezzie hope you like it!
Tris xx
I opened up the present and inside was a blue iPhone 5c! It was I really good condition but I couldn't have it, it was too much. I headed over to his to give back the phone.

I went to the door, James answered. "Hey, sorry about earlier, come in!" He said. I walked in and sat on the edge of the couch away from everyone else. "Hey Tris we're all going out you coming? Connor asked.
"No, I'll stay here" he said looking at me.
"What about you?" Jess asked looking at me.
"Eh, I'll stay here" I said Looking back at Tris.
"Don't make a mess you two!" Aimee said pointing at us. They left, just leaving me and Tris. He came closer to me. "Look I can't take this it's too much!" I said to him.
"Keep it I got the iPhone 6 anyway so I don't need it!" He replied. I put the phone back in my pocket then saying thanks. He kept getting closer and closer before giving me a massive hug. "What was that for?" I asked.
"That's what friends do" he replied.

When I got home I felt happy and I hadn't felt happy in a long time! I finally had a friend. I drifted off into a deep sleep.

Sorry this is only a filer the next chapter is when the drama begins!

Eden xx