Moving again

Our house was full with boxes with all our stuff in it as its the day that we're moving again! This whole week, Ash has started to get stronger and is hardly in any pain and the boys are looking forward to releasing their first song. The removal men started to move the boxes into the van and that took about 3 hours as there were 7 of us that we're living there.
We all went in taxis to get to the airport for a very long flight. It was me, Tris, James and Jess in one taxi, in the other was Ash, Luke, Cal and Mike and in the last one Brad, Connor and Aimee. Once all of us were at the airport we had a look in the duty free and bought a tonne of food for the plane! We all then had a subway before boarding our flight. I sat with Tris and Ash, Connor, Brad and Aimee sat together, Luke,Cal and Mike sat together, James, Jess and some random person were sat together.
"I feel like a third wheel" Ash chuckled.
"Well where else would you sit?" I giggled.
"Shut up" he huffed.
"We need to set you up with someone" Tris smirked.
"I don't need a girlfriend" Ash said
"A man needs a lady" Tris smirked.
"So who were you thinking of?" I asked.
"Hmm, you know that Australian soap home and away" Tris asked
"Yeh" we both said
"Well the chick who plays Denny her real name is Jessica Grace Smith"
"OMG they would be so cute!" I squealed, giving Tris a high five.
"She is pretty fit" Ash muttered.
"Awww Ash has gone red" I giggled.
"Shut up" he chuckled.
After that interesting conversation I felt myself fall asleep on Tris's shoulder.

I woke up to Ash and Tris both staring down at me.
"What?" I asked.
"You look cute when you sleep" Ash cooed.
"Shut up" I giggled.
"Rude, that was a compliment" Ash huffed, while Tris just laughed.
"What's so funny?" Ash and I asked.
"You two, it's like you've known each other for years it's really cute" Tris smiled.
"Awwww" we all cooed making the whole plane stare at us.
The plane landed and we stepped off the plane to see a lot of fans.
"What?" I said shocked.
"We're quite popular here" Luke chuckled.
"Just a bit" Jess laughed.
"Just wait this will be you guys" Cal smiled pointing at Brad, Tris, James and Connor.
"I hope so" Tris smiled.
"Hold on to Tris's hand, Katie I don't want you to get mobbed! me and the boys are gonna say hi to them" Ash shouted across the crowd.
I gripped onto Tris's hand and we were taken through the mob to the taxi rank. We waited for the boys to appear for about 15 minutes until they showed up.
"That was sick!" Mike chuckled.
"You okay" Ash asked us all
"Yep" I replied.
"Looks like we go our separate ways now" James moaned.
"Yeh I guess I'll see you all later" I smiled.
"Guys we live round the corner from each other we'll see each other like everyday" Tris chuckled.
"Yeh your right" Cal laughed.
"Well me and Tris are gonna go so I'll see you tomorrow" I said before we left for our new house.

We pulled outside our house which was massive. The removal van was already there, bringing everything out. As it was only 1pm we started putting things in and decorating for about 4hrs. The whole time Tris looked a bit odd.
"What's up?" I asked.
"The sky" Tris chuckled.
"I mean it you look like your nervous" I said
"It's just I'm finally moving in with you" Tris smiled.
I knew that wasn't true but I didn't want to get on at him.

I'm so sorry I haven't updated, my granny died so I wasn't in the mood for writing but I'm back😜
Anyway what do you think is wrong with Tris?

Eden xx